nationalities

Options
stange question people, been on here a while now, dont seem to be many english people on here, is there more nationalities from one place more than any other on here?

also will you becoming to the uk for 2012 olympics??

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    USA and no
  • CurlyClare78
    Options
    I'm from the Uk! And I'm not going either :smile:
  • JennBrown83
    JennBrown83 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm canadian, can't afford to fly to UK for the Olympics but I will be watching on telly, also I believe there is a new group for people from the UK so you might find some more Englishmen there... hope that helps!
  • jadebvb92
    Options
    im from USA and no i wont be
  • Hikaru37
    Hikaru37 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    There's some British People and UK groups mate, should be easy enough to find :)

I won't be going to the Olympics either XD
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    found the group, cheers everyone. us brits can talk about cups of tea now, lol
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Dutch/Chinese, and its not likely.
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    i'm not brit, but i love tea! black tea with milk?! yummmmm....think i'll have some now actually!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I'm American. I will not be coming to the UK for the Olympics. My husband travels to the UK on business occasionally, in fact he'll be in Redding next week.
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    I'm British, from England and while I don't have tickets for the Olympics, I will be in London for almost all of the events! :smile:
  • beduffbrickie
    Options
    to be honest i cant see anythin other than britain winning it, (waiting on reactions here) dont let the riots put you off coming, let it be the prices!
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm English but will be avoiding London like the plague for the Olympics, it's going to be gridlock! (And Seb Coe is a t*t.) Hello mate...
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm American. I will not be coming to the UK for the Olympics. My husband travels to the UK on business occasionally, in fact he'll be in Redding next week.

Poor him. It's a hole :tongue:
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    I'm English but will be avoiding London like the plague for the Olympics, it's going to be gridlock! (And Seb Coe is a t*t.) Hello mate...

Agreed, well, the gridlock part anyway as I have no opinion on Seb Coe.

London is busy enough as it is, so adding something like the Olympics to it is just going to make it ten times worse. My best friend lives in London and I'm going to visit her for the most part of next summer, which is obviously when the Olympics are on. I'd avoid London like the plague for the time 2012 is here had she not moved there!

Still, it'll be interesting to see how both the cities involved in the Olympics and the country copes with the influx of people. Watch this space.
  • Hollieox
    Options
    I'm from the UK and I have tickets for the rowing!
  • beduffbrickie
    Options
    do ya?? cambridge or oxford?
  • Hollieox
    Options
    I'm going to Dorney to watch the beginning of the Olympic finals (and I support Oxford when the race comes around)
  • beduffbrickie
    Options
    I'm going to Dorney to watch the beginning of the Olympic finals (and I support Oxford when the race comes around)

oxbridge for me all day long,lol
  • Hollieox
    Options
    Haha!