30DS Support

Options
I recently started the 30DS and did about 12 days worth on and off. I want to do the 30 days straight. However I need some encouragement and some friends to keep me on the bandwagon. Anyone interested in starting the 30DS on Monday, November 7 and going for 30 days straight.

Replies

• littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Personally I would suggest against doing it straight. Maybe 6 days on and a day of rest. Your body needed time to rest. That being said, it's not too late to join some of the challenges that are going on now and started around the 1st. I'm with the November shred-it challenge now and we'd love to have you join! Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • mommy2squish
    mommy2squish Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    6 days on and 1 day off would be fine. I was doing good for about 6 or 7 days and then I decided to take a day off and one day turned into two and so on. I havnt stopped exercising just have not been doing 30DS.
  • DimplesInProgress
    DimplesInProgress Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed it the day I did it with you. I will have to see about getting a copy or seeing if we can meet around my ever changing work schedule to do the 30 days...
  • mommy2squish
    Options
    I definantly do better when I have someone with me!
  • trslyn
    trslyn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS yesterday! I'll be your work out buddy :)

How did it go today?

I was shocked that I actually got up this morning and did it (i have NEVER worked out early in the morning). It was daylight savings time so that may have helped!

I'm using 2lb weights. It was hard but being only 20 minutes makes it manageable for me
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I will join also like you I need someone to keep me on my toes I did it yesterday but didn't do it today ...so tomorrow my punishment is to do that and 6 week 6 pack....I want to get in shape soo bad and lose my tummy ....we can do it ladies
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    im doing 30 ds right now level 1 day 8
  • mommy2squish
    Options
    Hey ladies I sent you friend requests. Level 1 Day 1 went ok. Im fighting a cold but I pushed through! And good job for getting up and doing it in the morning. I usually do mine while my son naps or after he goes to bed!
  • ltummonds42
    ltummonds42 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies,

Wondering if I could join as wel? I started with the 30 day shred yesterday, so today I did L1D2. Love getting it over with in the morning so I have the rest of the day to get things done. I hope to notice a lot of toning by the end of the 30 days.
  • trslyn
    trslyn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Did any of you take before pics? I did... hoping that there is a noticeable difference at the end :)
  • mommy2squish
    Options
    I didn't take pics but I want to will do that tomorrow! And yes please join us. I did really well the first time through level one and then once I made it to level 2 I started slacking. Need the support and accountability.!!!