hiya :)

Options
I'm Flossy... I've never thought about joining here until now, sooo here I am! I'm 18, I'm in the UK, about 190lbs and I'm 5'4. I got sick with CFS when I was 14, and I was housebound for almost three years. Last year I began recovering - but obviously I'd put on a lot of weight. Added onto that, I stopped cutting around the same time. SO instead of cutting, I guess I just ate instead! I think I let myself get this heavy because I don't 'look' that overweight. It's weird, but I feel like it's a secret that I'm that heavy.

Losing weight is hard just because I'm still recovering, so I can't exercise too much yet. That can get really hard. But I'm hoping that the more weight I lose, the better I'll feel physically :) this is the first weight loss 'community' thing, other than tumblr, that I've joined... so.. hiya! (: xox

Replies

• chrissyw63
    chrissyw63 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you'll like this site ... good people, forums and support. Best wishes to you! :)
  • tenchichrono
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too. There are good people here to help you along the way. Please feel free to add me! :bigsmile:
  • littleflossy
    Options
    thankyou! :D
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!!! You'll find loads of support here!!
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're going to love it here. There are a ton of supportive people and some great ools too. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me as a friend.