52lbs down!

Options
13»

Replies

• daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    My heart aches for your losses. I tried myself to have a baby for so many years I lost count, but I never made it. Then my sister's baby didn't make it past 21 days. Now at my age (old!) my brother's GF is a few weeks in and she's 45 - but I have a feeling she might make it. Hoping for the best for every mother and woman who wanted to be one!!

Secondly - you are so pretty, really. You have a wonderful look to you, as someone else said beautiful inside and out - I have to agree. Continued success on your journey!!
  • hulurusong
    hulurusong Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done, you are an inspiration to people like. You look amazing and your success is even more fantastic looking at the amount of heartache you had to go through. Keep up the good work!. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Princessa1982
    Options
    Thank you everyone, I can feel the :heart: love!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    No matter what your religion, beliefs etc. I just want to say... God Bless YOU. WoW. :flowerforyou:
  • Racleeyou
    Racleeyou Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look great! I was at 276, and I down to 205 now. Good JOB!
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT, Congrats!!!! :)
  • Vodkha
    Vodkha Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    You look great! I like your pants!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing!
  • busymomof6
    busymomof6 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • larak2011
    Options
    Wow, what a story lady! You have made this amazing transformation for yourself and your family...its all good sooo rest assured what comes around goes around! God Bless you and your family!!!
  • jyothipola
    Options
    congratulations. good determination. you look amazing. keep going.
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    You look amazing.. and so much younger... Keep up the great work..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!