Want to be the biggest loser for 30 days?

Options
2»

Replies

• bellaoj62
    bellaoj62 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    When will you post team colours?
    Thanks
    :)
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    Consider me in. Sounds good!!
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Can everyone plese send me thier weights? On friday I will need your measurements! neck, bust, waist, hips, thigh, upper arm and calf size. comp will be inches and lbs lost!
  • 4thehardman
    Options
    bump
  • katefitzwv
    katefitzwv Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Is there still room? A couple of days late, but I need the motivation. I am 181, and will start the shred today!
  • 4thehardman
    Options
    yes you yre in. it doesn't matter when u start the shred. just do your 30 days and if you have spare days at the end of the challenge you can start level 2 for example!
  • 4thehardman
    Options
    TEAMS ARE:

TEAM LUNGES: 4the hardman, bellaoj62 and jellybean: start weight 597lbs
    TEAM CRUNCHES: gkeith1971, meghan0016 and amandac72: start weight 660lbs
    TEAM SQUATS: sanyamkaushik, lorry43845 and katefitzwv: start weight 579.7lbs
    TEAM SITUPS: ahluvly, HMMCDOUGALD and clarech82: start weight 588.2
    On friday morning please message me your dimensions so we can work out team inches. You are now working as one person so your inches and pounds all come off your team although I will anounce the biggest individual loser in inches and also the biggest loser in lbs. You need to motivate yourselves to do your workouts. That is your first challenge. Logg them in your exercise diarys and don't be dismayed if the lbs don't drop as quickly as you were hoping. we are looking more for inches here! Lets lose that fat! If you want to take a photo before (i did mine this morning, it s pretty gross) then I siggest you do. Teh changes in 30 days can be quite something!!!
    See you all for start day on Friday,
    Lally xx
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Which measurements are we doing?

Go Team Lunges
  • bellaoj62
    bellaoj62 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Go team lunges!!!
    Im going to have to track down a tape measure to do these meaurements!! LOL

:)
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! So excited!!!
  • 4thehardman
    Options
    Ok measurements we need are neck, chest, upper arm, waist, hips, upper thigh and calf. I won't need your weight again until next friday.
    What time of day are you working out? Which workout did you choose?
    I'm doing Biggest Loser bootcamp in the mornings and 30ds in the evenings. Bob and Jillian anre kicking my butt as of tomorrow morning! I've taken some before pics, they are yucky. Planning to measure once I figure out which of the trips has hidden the tape measure this week!
    I am really on this and fired and ready to go. will add teh 5th team to the list in a while. def, tonight. Its chaos in my house when the kids are awake. will be back after bedtime!
  • 4thehardman
    Options
    Oh and not biased or anything but GO TEAM LUNGES!!!!!
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Can everyone plese send me thier weights? On friday I will need your measurements! neck, bust, waist, hips, thigh, upper arm and calf size. comp will be inches and lbs lost!

Wow, you want me to measure everything don't you?! LOL
  • 4thehardman
    Options
    TEAMS ARE:

TEAM LUNGES: 4the hardman, bellaoj62 and jellybean: start weight 597lbs
    TEAM CRUNCHES: gkeith1971, meghan0016 and amandac72: start weight 660lbs
    TEAM SQUATS: sanyamkaushik, lorry43845 and katefitzwv: start weight 579.7lbs
    TEAM SITUPS: ahluvly, HMMCDOUGALD and clarech82: start weight 588.2
    On friday morning please message me your dimensions so we can work out team inches. You are now working as one person so your inches and pounds all come off your team although I will anounce the biggest individual loser in inches and also the biggest loser in lbs. You need to motivate yourselves to do your workouts. That is your first challenge. Logg them in your exercise diarys and don't be dismayed if the lbs don't drop as quickly as you were hoping. we are looking more for inches here! Lets lose that fat! If you want to take a photo before (i did mine this morning, it s pretty gross) then I siggest you do. Teh changes in 30 days can be quite something!!!
    See you all for start day on Friday,
    Lally xx
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/546-biggest-loser-in-30-days is teh link for the group if for some reason you didn't get invited. As of this post all other 'happenings will be on that group page!!
    And yes Gretchen.........ALL measurements!

There is a 5th team but not all have sent me their measurements or weights. You are team PUSH-UP. Please add your name and your weight by cutting and pasting ;) (I'm not too techy!)
  • katefitzwv
    katefitzwv Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    OK so taking advantage of a day off. 30 day shred and weigh in. Ready to go!!
  • 4thehardman
    Options
    Don't forget to post to the group if your weight changed this week! Only hearing from a few so I hope you have all been hard at it! Lallyx
  • Aaloo79
    Aaloo79 Posts: 105
    Options
    Hey,
    Is it not end of the month?

Shall we collate the final results and declare the winners!!!!