Looking for single moms or friends with 50lbs or more to los

Options
Need understanding and supportive friends. I have lost 140lbs with MFP from Dec 2007 to Summer 2010 then in started coming back!! Im currently at 217lbs and really need to get back on track...I am willing to email, txt, im, or anything to help me stick with it and give encouraging words to others as well. Feel free to read my stories and my diary...I love to write and share my stories! Please add me :)

Replies

• ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    add me im a big texter i can text you encouragements
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Ooh, add me! My primary form of communication is texting. I suck at everything else :grumble:
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Im a single mom as well and weigh the exact same as you and want to lose 55 pounds ideally!!!
    I as well need some supportive friends!
  • Krystal7786
    Krystal7786 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Im soooo excited to have some txting buddies!!! It helps a lot since i cant get on the computer all the time!!
  • Sarabeth5
    Sarabeth5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Another single mom here. Down 55 lbs so far... another 40 to go.
  • Krystal7786
    Krystal7786 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Another single mom here. Down 55 lbs so far... another 40 to go.
    Its great to meet you girl feel free to add me :)
  • grantsmom08
    grantsmom08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am also a single mom and started MFP at 214 :)
    Down 30 so feel free to add me!
    Best of luck!
  • candykoated
    candykoated Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Single mom here as well. I have 82 lbs to lose. I haven't set a time frame as to when I'd like to reach that goal, but I'd like to do it in a year... I know I can do it.
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I'm a semi single Mom, can I join in? My husband works out of the country all the time (he is here about 1 week per month at the moment. I've got 100lbs + to lose.
    I have a 4 year old daughter and some 3 year old daughters too.
  • Nichelle_b
    Nichelle_b Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Single mom here too! Still have 30# of baby weight and all the other weight I already had before I got pregnant. Would like to lose 85# total.

Feeling overwhelmed trying to manage my time... workout, keep the house up, eat healthy and spend quality time with my baby.

Also feeling REALLY disgusted with my squishy, wiggly belly and the skin hanging over my c-scar.

Any and all support received & that I can give would be great!!
  • Juniper88
    Options
    Any of you ladies can also add me! I too am a single mom (have 6 yr old boy + 4 yr old girl). I have at least 80 lbs to lose.
  • beckayee
    beckayee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all...single mom here looking for support and to support others!! My boys are 14 and 6 and I am backsliding after a 110 pound weight loss. Going solo in life is tough...budgeting not just money but time, work, snuggling with my boys (against their will as with my 14 year old LOL) and trying to have a social life. I KNOW some of you out there know what I am going through and I know we can help each other!! Friend request me if you like :)
    Beckie- Upstate NY