Options
2»

Replies

• mmlkb4
    mmlkb4 Posts: 11
    Options
    perfect.jpeg

Yup!

Oh yes! This is what I want, thin and toned. The defined six pack is too much in my opinion, I like a strong feminine look.
  • ahamm002
    ahamm002 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    It's incredibly hard to get a rock solid six pack. So don't worry about it.
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    LOL I am married, I earned this stomach with having 4 kids... I dont have a 6 pack, I have a keg LOL But it is what it is. I know my stomache will never be what it was before babies (especially since I had my first one at 16) and my last one was over 10lbs.

I would love to have a tone tummie, maybe one day I will. But this is a very interesting post. I plan to visit it often:)

Ronney
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    women_with_six_pack_abs_03.jpg

Too far IMO

That's a man, man! Tranny with boob job. Look at the shoulders and man hands.

OMG I think you might be right! LOL
  • gersoco
    gersoco Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I think a girl that has a flat and toned tummy is hot.
    A girl with six-pack abs is not.

Though at the end of the day, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Every guy will have a different opinion on this one. Obviously a woman who puts so much time and effort into getting abs that refined does deserve a second look. Just as the case would be for any woman who would probably take a second glance at a man with those same abs. In the end....looks fade...bodies sag...but whats on the inside is what matters :)

agreed :)
  • startrekkermd
    startrekkermd Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Dara Torres anyone ?!
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I think I find muscletone a little more attractive than most men.... Zuzana from BodyrockTV is a perfect example of -perfect- abs.
  • bhawkins0711
    bhawkins0711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    women_with_six_pack_abs_03.jpg

Too far IMO

Ha Ha just EWWW!!!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    every woman in those pics (except the one labeled "too far") are increidbly hot.
  • taniam16
    taniam16 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The point of this thread was not that i wanted to find the universal answer as to what's hot and what's not. I know every guy has a different opinion which is WHY i started the thread so each guy will SAY his opinion i can get a bit of a poll going on. As far as I can tell the pic with the girl in the white tank is a good one and the rest are too much.