Zumba!

Options
Is anyone else using zumba as their main type of fitness? I am doing toning once a week and fitness one a week, an hour each. On the off days it's walking the dog and Hip Hop Abs....I'd do zumba daily if I could afford it, LOVE it!

Replies

• rainbobrite929
    Options
    Get a DVD!
  • cgardner12
    cgardner12 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I LOVE ZUMBA..but hate paying for it! So I started using xbox dance central..its a lot of fun, zumba is on there too.. :)
  • JULIUSKITTY
    JULIUSKITTY Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I just rented it from the public library LOVE IT!!
  • fluter4gsus
    fluter4gsus Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yay Zumba!!!
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I just rented it from the public library LOVE IT!!

Ooh that's a good idea!
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I just find a playlist on Youtube. Its frree!
  • DestinationFitnessChick
    Options
    I teach Zumba.............major calories are burned in Zumba. Of course there are many variables and factors, but you can burn anywhere between 500 and 1,000 calories. But I will be the first one to tell you that cardio is not the only exercise you need. I am a runner and I do strength training as well. Finding time is my main problem. I teach 5 times a week so I have to get up at 5:30 to get in my workout, before I go to my non Zumba job. But I love teaching........it is awesome fun!! And the DVDS are not as fun as class, however they are a good substitute I suppose.
  • IamBrande
    Options
    My gym membership offers all the classes for free (included in the membership) , I plan on going to Zumba!! I've never done it before, but have heard it is A LOT of fun and addictive!!!
  • chelzmartinez
    chelzmartinez Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do zumba almost every day ...... 4 to 6 times a week but I also in corporate boot camp and walking my dog. Zumba is addictive! If you love to dance, You'll love it! <3
  • carole_ferrer
    Options
    I love Zumba! It will work wonders on your waist line. I took for several months but now my schedule changed so I'm looking for a different class. if you love to dance, Zumba is for you!
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have a large church in my area that has zumba twice a week for free!
  • Plomk
    Plomk Posts: 4
    Options
    I do zumba for only 10 minutes on YouTube . U can search the wii zumba on YouTube and u will find many dances ! (:
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I just started using Zumba dvd's this week and love it! I am mixing it in with Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs and Chalean Extreme.
  • DisneySkaGirl
    Options
    I do it twice a week, been going for about 3 months now I think. I LOVE IT!!! I'm lucky that the classes are only $5 each, and there is a rumor the gym will make them free soon!
  • Lacole216
    Options
    I bought the dvd's on amazon....love it! It's a great investment :bigsmile:
  • appleseeds
    appleseeds Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Haha, its the best!!
    My gym offers it 3 times a week.
    It makes me sad though because one instructor is SOOOOO much better than the other two.
    I swear in my sunday class I burn 3 times the amount of calories then I do in my wednesday class.
  • divinesaber
    divinesaber Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just bought Zumba Fitness for the Wii and I love it and the music is awesome ;D It made me sweat a lot and for sure this is a great fitness program. :)