New here....

Options
Hi I'm Loren. I'm 21 years old and this morning I weighed 153 lbs. I'm only 5'5 so right now I am 3 lbs overweight. I'm hoping to get on the lower half of my weight range and lose 23 lbs. Hopefully I can do this by July for my husband's work convention in Florida.

Replies

• loren
    loren Posts: 111
    Options
    Hi I'm Loren. I'm 21 years old and this morning I weighed 153 lbs. I'm only 5'5 so right now I am 3 lbs overweight. I'm hoping to get on the lower half of my weight range and lose 23 lbs. Hopefully I can do this by July for my husband's work convention in Florida.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • RXchic
    RXchic Posts: 47
    Options
    I think you will like this site. It has really helped me to get going in the right direction. Good luck & best wishes to you :flowerforyou:
    And keep in mind - it's all a matter of perspective... I know a lot of people (including myself :wink: ) who would love to be 153lbs!!!!
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    Hi There, This website has been great. I am close to the same situation as youare. I am 22 (just this month :smile: 5'5" and i started at 145. My goal is 125 (maybe 130 realistically). Let me know if you need help or motivation!