Hello Everyone! I'm ready to meet new friends!

Options
Hey Guys and Gals!

I am pretty new to the site and would love to make some new friends and a support system.
I have been using the mobile app for about a month and am down 7lbs from my starting weight of 249. My goal is to lose 74lbs in a year. I'm about 6ft tall so I am hoping to end up rocking a pretty hot bod for my next birthday :)
I'll be honest, I have trouble staying on track and pretty much lack any ambition to work out.
I work as an event designer for a catering company so my job keeps me pretty active but I am also always around delicious food! I guess that it is just one of those challenges that life throws at you.
So, anyway... I guess that's all I had to say.
Talk to you soon :)

Replies

• rubystemkowski
    rubystemkowski Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just joined a couple of days ago and seem to like the site do far and I too am looking for some support!! It is very hard to track and stay motivated, but this site has been helping so far! Add me as afriend if you like! Welcome!!
  • nalljc
    nalljc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, BL! I am also new...I am usually pretty motivated to exercise and diet is the hard part. This time, BOTH are challenging me. Glad to hear there are others that have a hard time but are committed!
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you both! Please feel free to add me if you'd like more support, or just to chat. If you just keep logging it'll get easier, promise!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on joining this site, it's pretty awesome and there is support and advice everywhere. :) Feel free to add me a as a friend, I'm always happy to support anybody! :flowerforyou:
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome! 5'10" & started at 240#. Add me if you'd like. We can all use all of the motivation & encouragement we can get. :)
  • vernie87wb
    vernie87wb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcom! I've been here for about a week and so far the app has helped me a lot! I also lack motivation and usualy fall off track but I haven't yet and that's amazing in itself. And I'm a cool 5'10" so we have height in common as well! haha Feel free to add me and we can help motivate each other! =)
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbies! You're going to love this site! There are so many supportive people here. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • ruledbyreason
    Options
    Hey! This site is pretty great, really helps. It took me years to get motivated to exercise but the more you do it the more you wanna do it! Ask away if you have any questions.
  • azzuri1
    Options
    Hi there been using this site for some months now & I find it very helpful. First time I've actually read back my food diary & been totally honest about it (lol). It seems to work, although I try not to be too hard on myself. I'm a mom of 3, grandmother of 4, & 54 yrs. young. I'm looking for a support group too. Let me know .