Blah.

Options
I had a terrific four day weekend with my boys BUT not with my eating.....YES I ate too much easter candy....and food...........and of course I feel fat and blah. This is NOT good.. people! :frown: So far this morning I ate a yogurt and a low fat granola bar.........which is a good start I know.....BUT can I continue this???????? :grumble: I sure hope so.......

To be continue............

Kelly

Replies

• Kanderson46
    Options
    I had a terrific four day weekend with my boys BUT not with my eating.....YES I ate too much easter candy....and food...........and of course I feel fat and blah. This is NOT good.. people! :frown: So far this morning I ate a yogurt and a low fat granola bar.........which is a good start I know.....BUT can I continue this???????? :grumble: I sure hope so.......

To be continue............

Kelly
  • chickenmom
    Options
    Hi Kelly, It will be ok dont beat yourself up so hard we all fall off the wagon somtimes. The important thing is that you get up dust your butt off and get back on.Remember to take this jurney we are on one day at a time. Belive in yourself you can do this! I will think of you all day a pray for your sucsess.:flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • olsen022
    olsen022 Posts: 7
    Options
    I feel your "blahness"...I did so well up until Saturday night - Chinese takeout, then Sunday Easter brunch with lots of sticky buns, egg bake, and M&Ms...ugh, and I feel awful after overeating but can't control myself. HOWEVER, we just have to forgive ourselves and move on, do better moving forward!
  • Kanderson46
    Options
    Thank you for your reply...................It helps to hear encouraging words. If I just have to have a positive attitude..and start walking again..........maybe jog alittle......I Know I can do it!!! I do know that exercising also helps my moods too........I'm alot happier...and I feel great too!! :-)
  • Kanderson46
    Options
    Hi ... I read your profile and I seen that you quit smoking..CONGRATS!!! I quit smoking over 2 years ago and I feel sooooooooo great............I did gain some weight after that but not much........I just feel soo much better since I quit smoking.............ITS a very BIG step to quit smoking...so you should be very proud of yourself............:-)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up over this, I overate on the 5th of April, it was mine and my hubby's 6th anniversary and I didn't log my food that day, I felt all bloated and horrible, but I was back on my lifestyle change the next day.