???

Options
What is trolling

Replies

• ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Posting a thread for the explicit purpose of getting a heated response from someone.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
  • M3CH4N1C
    M3CH4N1C Posts: 157
    Options
    can i ask a question? what do you guys think of sauna suits
  • ansonrinesmith
    Options
    Depends on the purpose. Are you doing it for weight loss, cut weight for an MMA fight or just trolling? :wink:
  • JennATC
    Options

They are dangerous and not worth it.
  • M3CH4N1C
    Options
    I posted a topic on sauna suits, and ended up getting bashed by everybody. Accused of trolling. I never wanted anything but a serious debate over the topic in general i guess as far as calorie burn.
  • M3CH4N1C
    Options
    I posted a topic on sauna suits, and ended up getting bashed by everybody. Accused of trolling. I never wanted anything but a serious debate over the topic in general i guess as far as calorie burn.

Why are they so dangerous?
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Always loved Red! :tongue:

just-trolling-how-bout-i-troll-my-foot-up-a-bridge-called-your-*kitten*.jpg
  • bdurls
    bdurls Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My husband just bought a sauna suit. He just wanted to try it out. He definetly sweats way more during a workout. Not sure about weight loss yet as it's only been a couple days. I would think it would just be water weight that you would lose and then gain back but who knows! I'll let you know if it works for him!
  • ansonrinesmith
    Options
    For years, people have been repeatedly talking about how sweating in sauna sweat suits can lead to various health troubles. There have been various issues reported regarding troubles like dehydration, heart attack, increased chances of fainting and even lead to death if the case turns worst. But before actually making any perceptions regarding the same, you must consider the actualities related to the use and advantages of sauna sweat suits.

You must be amazed on discovering the fact that sweating offers a number of health benefits to the individuals using this device in their weight loss program. As per some recent surveys it has been revealed that human body is similar to sponges that absorb the chemicals in which it is exposed to sweating helps in eliminating toxic elements from the body leaving it rejuvenated and refresh.

Even after ascertaining the importance and need of sweat in health exercises, many people are still skeptical about the use of these sauna sweat suits. This is due to the reason that they find it an artificial way of releasing sweat, which they fear may lead to a number of health disorders. However, their doubt is quite valid as the benefits they get by using sauna sweat suits are instant that too without undertaking the tiring exercising regimens.

Sauna sweat suits if used properly can prove to be highly beneficial and assisting. These exercising suits are a great method to attain a perfectly toned body. It also helps in removing the harmful toxins from your body if you make the use of these devices as per the provided instructions. These convenient suits offer excellent body toning services without going to any spa where you get no privacy at all. They not only help people lose water weight but also assist them in breaking down the stubborn fats accumulated in the body. This in turn speeds up the body metabolism and lets you master a perfect body shape.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2486771
    Please note the "CAN" and "IF USED PROPERLY" type of statements in this. Anything, if done wrong or to excess can be bad for you.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqVLCXmC3qGw70vlzoxWNkzoKFhAozR2ScXLPVbixZsdrVdWhsGw
  • M3CH4N1C
    Options
    Thanks guys im gonna look into this
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Mountaindog... PLEASE... for the love of god, do NOT get a sauna suit. coming from a woman... Whats next? Socks with Sandals?

just don't do it... please...

I would LOL but I am totally serious with the Sauna suit. It makes me think of this "ground control to major tom..."

just say NO!
  • bdurls
    bdurls Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Mountaindog... PLEASE... for the love of god, do NOT get a sauna suit. coming from a woman... Whats next? Socks with Sandals?

just don't do it... please...

I would LOL but I am totally serious with the Sauna suit. It makes me think of this "ground control to major tom..."

just say NO!

Haha I laugh at my husband everytime he puts his on!