New Year, New Me: Week 1 (11/7-11/13) *closed group*

Options
Well ladies, congratulations on setting some great goals! I will use this forum primarily, but the weight loss spreadsheet can be found and accessed here at all times (by anyone who has our link): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhXi9XLUiElXdHctbjcwVHE5WVlVOFBtc0dmVUR4d0E. The tabs on the bottom will be for each week (only 8 weeks until NYE!).

I also set up a "blog" on my personal website where I'll post all the pertinent information just so we have it organized in one place as the weeks progress. The address for that is: www.just-a-little-help.net/newme.

*Drumroll please* Here are the teams and goals:

goals2.jpg

Your challenge this week is to test your goals - REALLY GO AT IT HARD! Be sure to "friend" your teammates and check in with them regularly - I want to see/hear the encouragement! Then, on Sunday I'll calculate the percentages and if we need to make adjustments to the goal (if it was too hard or too easy) I'll include that on the check-in form. Check in here daily for stretches and exercises I will post for you to try if you want to attempt something new!

Replies

• gudiiya
    gudiiya Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    YAY for all of us trying to get healthier and have a better life.
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Your chart is awesome! Great job organizing this, em!
  • missinmybiscuits
    missinmybiscuits Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yay indeed Ms. Gudiiya! Logan, I learned from the best! :D
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    YAY! SO EXCITED!!!
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Go Alluring Aqua! :D Thanks for counting me in!!!
  • MaManeenCal
    MaManeenCal Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited! I haven't been doing well the past few weeks, but tomorrow will be my day 1 all over again! (although, today I'm eating well too- but tomorrow I'll get a great burn in!)
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Thanks for running the challenge, looking forward to it
  • cariliz
    Options
    Wooohooo...I'm stoked....this is the first time I've in a group. Soooo, I hope you don't mind my questions....

Does it matter if I weighed in last week (when I started MFP)....and am using that as my start weight?

Also, I had planned on weighing in every Wed.....so if I way in tomorrow is that going to throw things off? Or do you guys only weigh in on a certain day??? TIA!!!
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Very excited! This is going to be fun and keep me moving during the challenging holiday season!
  • girlofgod
    girlofgod Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Really looking forward to this group! Thanks for putting this together!!! One note, I put in my overall goal weight - not the goal by New Years! As much as I would LOVE to lose nearly 35 lbs in 8 weeks - I don't think I could do it naturally, or healthy! My goal would actually be more like 10 lbs. Good luck, ladies!!!
  • missinmybiscuits
    missinmybiscuits Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    This Challenge is closed and has been moved to the "groups". If you're interested in joining, message me, and when we're taking new members I'll let you know! Thanks!