Hi everyone I'm new!

Options
Hey all! I'm Michelle, 28, mom of 3 and married to a wonderful man! I joined this site thanks to the fabulous ladies in my weight loss group over at cafemom.com! Super excited to be here and am loving everything that this site has given me so far! I'm trying to get down to a healthier weight and from there maybe just trim up some. I'm currently at 203.4 (I was at 205.8 a week ago) and I'm aiming at getting to about 160. Once I reach that, I might decide to lose an extra 15-20 lbs, but we'll see. Right now I'm looking at losing about 1-1 1/2 lbs per week until I get into the swing of things. So far so good! Anyway, wish me luck and I'm happy to be here! Looking forward to meeting some of you as well!

Replies

• MysticLiz
    MysticLiz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    hello there! welcome to MFP!
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...love the profile pic! Lucy....you got some 'splainin to do!
  • Jocelleq
    Options
    Welcome, wishing you all the success:happy:
  • wmlpd6
    wmlpd6 Posts: 135
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck with your goals, I amsure you'll find plenty of support on here. :smile:
  • copswife4148
    Options
    Thanks to the "welcoming committee"!! I'm super excited to be here and can't wait to start watching this little ticker thing add up the numbers (no I haven't posted it yet bcuz it's at 0 right now...hey I just started LOL)! Nice meet you all and I'm sure I'll asking you questions in the very near future! :)
  • copswife4148
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...love the profile pic! Lucy....you got some 'splainin to do!

I know!!! LOL! I could watch Lucy all day (if I ever had all day to do it)! I've seen a bunch of her movies and all but 9 episodes of "I Love Lucy". She cracks me up...and come on be honest...Ricki's pretty easy on the eyes! Lol!