Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow - Anyone wanna join

Options

Replies

• Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I've done four days (I've been doing two days on, one day off. My knees can't handle more!) and after just that time my work shirt feels looser.

It's an AMAZING workout. I'm a quivering mess by the end. Am I the only one who finds it gets much easier after the first circuit? I struggle through that and then I'm fine. It's the combination of star jumps (I hate the term jumping jacks!), skipping rope and the arm workouts that kill me.

Today I've been struggling to walk. My calves are killing me. This is actually the first exercise I've done where I feel pain. So it must be working!
  • StormieL
    StormieL Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I've done four days (I've been doing two days on, one day off. My knees can't handle more!) and after just that time my work shirt feels looser.

It's an AMAZING workout. I'm a quivering mess by the end. Am I the only one who finds it gets much easier after the first circuit? I struggle through that and then I'm fine. It's the combination of star jumps (I hate the term jumping jacks!), skipping rope and the arm workouts that kill me.

Today I've been struggling to walk. My calves are killing me. This is actually the first exercise I've done where I feel pain. So it must be working!

I find it easier after that first circuit. I think you're body is just resigned that you're doing it at that point ;-)
  • StormieL
    Options
    I started last night... well lets say tried I only made it throught the 2 circuit up to the abs, OMG.... I am going to keep trying until I get it. Question how do you guys track this in your exercise journal?

It's logged as circuit training :) Good luck
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    L1 D 2 of the 30DS complete! :bigsmile:

I can actually start feeling my ABS...from all of the pain! Really liking this workout so far!

M.:heart:
  • shesgrand
    shesgrand Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I started last night... well lets say tried I only made it throught the 2 circuit up to the abs, OMG.... I am going to keep trying until I get it. Question how do you guys track this in your exercise journal?

I agree completely, its is very hard! Sometimes I can't complete the whole time, but as soon as I catch my breath I try again. Glad I'm not the only one. :) I track it in exercise by calling it "circuit training" in cardio.
    Good luck and hang in there! We can do it! Today is day 3 for me.
  • Yvette711
    Yvette711 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Completed day 2 today feel great!
  • shesgrand
    Options
    I just did day 3 of 30DS L1! it was easier than the previous 2 days! YES! I feel good!
  • getfit009
    getfit009 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

I totally agree with you too!! I struggle through the push ups and then all the other exercises seem much easier. But I can already tell after doing it for 3 days that I am getting stronger and they aren't hurting me as much. woo!!
  • getfit009
    Options
    Congrats to all the people who have completed day 3 or 4 today!! I finished L1D3 this morning and I feel really good. I even jumped on the scales and the scales are also happy about the 30dShred. The workout was much easier this morning, although, I am still sweating like mad!! Bring on D4!!
  • KimR87
    KimR87 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I completed l1d4 today and parts of it are starting to get easier but its still extremely difficult and im still having some trouble doing everything in the workout. I still keep pushing through it though and do what I can and I know eventually ill be able to do the whole workout. My hardest part is the jump rope and the pushups
  • Tinkerbella831
    Options
    Day 2 completed and did the full 20 minutes.. yay had to take a couple of 5 second breaks but it is just the beginning and once I get active I will get better. The only thing i do notice is that my knees are making this funny cracking noise like a old raggedy door. Has anyone else experience that. They don't hurt but I just her the noise.
  • Tinkerbella831
    Options
    I completed l1d4 today and parts of it are starting to get easier but its still extremely difficult and im still having some trouble doing everything in the workout. I still keep pushing through it though and do what I can and I know eventually ill be able to do the whole workout. My hardest part is the jump rope and the pushups

Yes I agree the jump rope and the push ups are no joke. Keep pushing you have the right attitude.
  • shesgrand
    Options
    Awesome job! I am so glad that we are in this together, or I may have given up like I did in the past. This is great, knowing that we are all getting stronger together, and that we are all suffering together, lol. WE CAN DO IT!
  • Firstwwjd
    Firstwwjd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Made it through L1D2. It seemed so much easier today in some ways but my muscles didn't want to cooperate. I felt like I could keep going but I would start to feel as if I was about to get a leg cramp or shoulder cramp so had to go a little easier then I wanted. Definitely need to drink more water I guess.
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    L1D5 done. I think I need to buy some 5lb hand weights...I can't use them for the shoulder raises (those are killer!) but the bicep curls are just too easy at 3 lbs.

and I agree about upping your water intake--I need to do the same.
  • Roly59
    Roly59 Posts: 21
    Options
    Okay, I'll have to dust mine off but I'll give it a go
  • StormieL
    Options
    L1D5 done. I think I need to buy some 5lb hand weights...I can't use them for the shoulder raises (those are killer!) but the bicep curls are just too easy at 3 lbs.

and I agree about upping your water intake--I need to do the same.

I have to use two sets of weights when I'm doing it. A really light set for the shoulder raises with the side lunge and a heavier one for the bicep curls and chest thingies :)
  • StormieL
    Options
    I'm so proud of everyone. we're almost half way through the first level :) Keep up the good work guys. we're so strong we can do this!
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    So I am a few days behind some of you. Level 1 Day 3 complete! My arms are killing me.

M.:heart:
  • getfit009
    Options
    I'm using 1kg weights, the next size that I have is 5kg.... which I think may be way too heavy.. but I might give it a try anyway. I woke up too late this morning to do L1D4, so I will report back tonight when I do it after work.

Keep up the fantastic work girls!!! I can already see changes in my body, we are all going to look FABULOUS after 30 days!!!