Looking for New Friends for a Support System

Options
I am looking for more friends to add as a support system. I have been using MFP for 30 days (today...yay!) and have lost 13 lbs. I started at 304 lbs and my ultimate goal is 170 lbs. I have been big my entire life and want to get this weight off once and for all. I have a 4 year old daughter and I want her to learn health and fitness through my example. I WILL break the cycle of obesity in my family!

I am motivated more now than ever before and don't want to lose the determination and drive I have. Let me know if you are interested in being part of my support system; to encourage and keep each other motivated!

Thanks!

Replies

• soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Youre doing awesome. I'd be thrilled if I lost that in a month! Would love to join you on your journey...add me :)
  • DinaLKeil
    DinaLKeil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Definately an awesome start!
  • DinaLKeil
    DinaLKeil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Definately an awesome start!
  • midwesthiker
    Options
    I'd be happy to have another person in my support group. It is amazing how much it helps! :) You can add me if you want.
  • npryor100
    npryor100 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great results so far! You can do it!
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Friend request being sent.
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love MFP! It's the support on the site that keeps me going! Good and bad days! Add me if you want. Good luck on your journey!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I applaud you on the decision you made to break the cycle of obesity!!! I would love to be a part of your support team, and truth be told, I could use some support as well. Please feel free to add me as a buddy if you like! Good luck to you on your journey to be a healthyier, happier you!!!:flowerforyou:
  • tfosalabi
    Options
    You have a great attitude! Congrats on your success and keep on losing! Feel free to add me as a friend too :)
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I am looking for more friends to add as a support system. I have been using MFP for 30 days (today...yay!) and have lost 13 lbs. I started at 304 lbs and my ultimate goal is 170 lbs. I have been big my entire life and want to get this weight off once and for all. I have a 4 year old daughter and I want her to learn health and fitness through my example. I WILL break the cycle of obesity in my family!

I am motivated more now than ever before and don't want to lose the determination and drive I have. Let me know if you are interested in being part of my support system; to encourage and keep each other motivated!

Thanks!
    Way to go, and happy month-iversary!
  • applebobbrush
    applebobbrush Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Great start, keep up the good work. Feel free to add me as a friend we can support each other.
  • Chloeq2
    Options
    Great start girl! You can do it :) I started at 299, and I'm at 276 now. I've been at it for 60 days. Would love to encourage each other - feel free to add me to your friend list :flowerforyou:
    :glasses:
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    that's remarkable
  • ramses713
    Options
    Looking for new friends and support group so please feel free to add me my name is Ramsey and Im from the south east side Houston so anyone and everyone is welcome:smile:
  • goobergop
    goobergop Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Request sent!
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! We have a similar weight goal and i offer my support. if your intersted send me a friend request. I originally used MFP just to log but found the community such a great help to my success. Good luck!
    3697427.png
  • LSmela
    LSmela Posts: 30
    Options
    Great start!!!:flowerforyou: we all need support.. Friend me if you like. Keep up the good work . Show yourself and your daughter you can do it.
  • melodieann11
    Options
    Making sure you have a support system is very important! I have not had this in a long time and would love to find others who are just as motivated to lose weight as I am!
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    What a great start, well done!
    I'm 2/3rds of the way through my weigh loss, and giving and getting encouragement from my friends on mfp really keep me going! Feel free to add me if you like, and good luck for the rest of your weight loss journey :flowerforyou:
  • plcooper
    plcooper Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. Add me to your support team! I am also looking for weightloss buddies to add to my support team. I started at 200 (after having my son) 9 months ago and now I am 12 lbs from goal (goal wt 143), but not having any luck getting this last 12 lbs off!! But i am determined. So, lets do this :)

Paula