OOOOH NOoooo

Options
I just ran into my ex's girlfriend at the gym!! I have never seen her there before, didn't even know she went there. That is MY happy place and now it has been desecrated :( WHAT DO I DO?

I want to eat an entire chocolate cake right now...

she better not show up at the boxing gym, too....

.....just needed to vent

Replies

• mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You are going to be fine. It's just a person. Keep it as your happy place. She may have walked in the doors....but she may have been coming to your gym all along. Chocolate cake will do nothing for you but leave you bloated tomorrow. Use it as motivation...if she recognizes you and sees what she has to live up to, it might be intimidating!!
  • catiego224
    catiego224 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Workout harder than her!!!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I bet she went home and posted somewhere "oh no, I just ran into my bf's ex-girlfriend at the gym, I'm never going back there!".
    Ignore her if she does show up again.

PS. looks like you already have nice abs!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Just work your hardest and ignore her. it is his loss, not yours! You are keeping yourself healthy and up to par, she can just be jealous of you :)
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Workout harder than her!!!

Yup - that's what I would do too!!!
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    VENT! Get it all out! Then, tell yourself - I will not give her that control! Remember . . . you are awesome! You will do fine.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Use your anger to fuel your workout. When I'm mad or frustrated, I work out harder and longer than usual, and it feels so good!
    I'm so sorry she invaded your territory- don't let it get to you love, you were there first.
  • countinonme
    Options
    I couldn't agree more! [

quote]
    VENT! Get it all out! Then, tell yourself - I will not give her that control! Remember . . . you are awesome! You will do fine.
    [/quote]
  • countinonme
    Options
    :smile: Me too!
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Leave it in the past...
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    That chocolate cake will not taste as good as being thin feels. Don't give your power away. Don't empower that woman to take away your happy place. Most likely she will be more uncomfortable than you.
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Nothing will bother him more than you acting like you don't care (except, of course, you making friends with her). Be nice/civil and go about your day like you have no idea who she even is. Because, honestly, who cares who she is? She's the one picking up your leftovers. Keep doing what you are doing and don't let it get to you. You're better than that.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    Make her jealous! Lol JK (unless that works)

Use your energy on the machines! :tongue:
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Remember, he's an Ex for a reason. You're a better person than to let childish things get you down! Do you're thing and train like there is no tomorrow.
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    How long have you been going there? I'm reckon it would be rare to run into her again seeing as you've only seen her once (unless either of you just started there).
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Vent acknowledge. Don't give them any power..... it boils their potatoes OR they think nothing of it and neither should you.

Oops sorry ... male here ... trying to fix. Vent heard and acknowledged.

Cheers

Gary

ps, how's my ticker lookin ? vvvvvvvvvvvv ticker lookin good ? :o) grin
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    She probably showed up there to check YOU out!!

From your profile pic, you are a FORCE to be reckoned with and I doubt you will see her again!!

Good vent, now move on........
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I just ran into my ex's girlfriend at the gym!! I have never seen her there before, didn't even know she went there. That is MY happy place and now it has been desecrated :( WHAT DO I DO?

I want to eat an entire chocolate cake right now...

she better not show up at the boxing gym, too....

.....just needed to vent

This should be the fire to your furnace, use her to get your *kitten* in gear and have a workout that will put her to shame