Blackberry Jam -- YUMMY!

Options
This may be old news to some of you, but I just had a delicious breakfast and had to share . . .

I am usually adverse to anything "sugar-free" or "fat-free" because it usually tastes horrible, but yesterday at the grocery store I decided to try Smuckers Sugar-free Seedless Blackberry jam . . . only 10 calories per serving, so worth the try.

OMG -- it's so yummy! I just had it on a Fiber One whole wheat English muffin and the together it was only 120 calories! Great with some egg whites for breakfast or as a snack on its own!

Replies

• soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    Options
    This may be old news to some of you, but I just had a delicious breakfast and had to share . . .

I am usually adverse to anything "sugar-free" or "fat-free" because it usually tastes horrible, but yesterday at the grocery store I decided to try Smuckers Sugar-free Seedless Blackberry jam . . . only 10 calories per serving, so worth the try.

OMG -- it's so yummy! I just had it on a Fiber One whole wheat English muffin and the together it was only 120 calories! Great with some egg whites for breakfast or as a snack on its own!
  • lkfulcher
    Options
    blackberry jam does sound pretty tasty! the part i'm curious to know about though is the fiber one english muffins... i take it those are pretty good?? [otherwise you probably wouldn't eat it, right? haha]
    i was just curious, because i just bought one of the fiber one cereals and have been eating it this past week and thought it was pretty good, so i was considering trying some of their other products.
  • happyhubbard
    Options
    blackberry jam does sound pretty tasty! the part i'm curious to know about though is the fiber one english muffins... i take it those are pretty good?? [otherwise you probably wouldn't eat it, right? haha]
    i was just curious, because i just bought one of the fiber one cereals and have been eating it this past week and thought it was pretty good, so i was considering trying some of their other products.

I really like pretty much every Fiber One product I have ever tried (Caution: the granola bars give you gas!):laugh:
  • lkfulcher
    Options
    I really like pretty much every Fiber One product I have ever tried (Caution: the granola bars give you gas!):laugh:

haha, thanks for the head's up!! :laugh:
  • soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    Options
    Yes -- the Fiber One Whole Wheat English muffins are surprisingly quite tasty! I spend a lot of time in the bread aisle trying to figure out what I can buy that will still taste good but won't kill my diet . . . these are the best I've found so far, and at only 100 calories for an entire english muffin it's great!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    thomas' english muffins wth double fiber are GOOOOOOOOOD !!!

smear with a bit of cream cheese or jam, and YUM.

they have a sweet taste, I adore them:heart: