Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest, Week #10

Options
The word for tomorrow is "Not hungry dated 11/8/11"

So, let's try to eat until we are not hungry - vs- full/stuffed. Focus on how well you did with this. Are you eating because you are hungry, bored, tired, social?

Good Luck!!

Replies

• McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    ummm....I'm confused.....the link just takes me right back here :huh:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I was working between the two windows on the Mac...I hate the Mac...sorry, Steve!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    i am all airplane puffy and really tired. this does not look good.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    i am all airplane puffy and really tired. this does not look good.

Have a :drinker: !!!

Did you have a GREAT time? Cute baby-bump?
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Bump...
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Gonna try n behave tonight but sadly I have little control. Hubs found my wine finally- I thought it was a conspiracy. So I'm enjoying my second glass. Thinking a nice big salad with dinner so I eat less delicious mashed potatoes and Swedish meatballs lol.

But I did take Olivia to the park this morning- gotta start remembering to wear the HRM!! Excited for my interview Thursday!!! Of course there will probably be a celebratory dinner of my choosing and lots of healthy options here!! :bigsmile:

Good luck on weigh ins everyone!! Ps I dislike macs too, I felt dumb on pcs forever. Macs make me feel like a cave woman. User friendly my club, hahaha

Awe Robin I bet you had a blast though!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Hey Kim, I have a question about elimination tomorrow.... Will someone be eliminated after all the 0.4lbs people are eliminated? Or is it just anyone under 0.4? Hopefully it's not an issue anyway, less than half a pound... we can do this:bigsmile:
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    good luck all
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hey Kim, I have a question about elimination tomorrow.... Will someone be eliminated after all the 0.4lbs people are eliminated? Or is it just anyone under 0.4? Hopefully it's not an issue anyway, less than half a pound... we can do this:bigsmile:

Nope, only the peeps that don't lose 0.4 lbs and can't get the weight from another player...
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all!
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Subbing my spot. I wrote the paper for the morning and the date tomorrow though is 11/9/11.. oh well, its 11/8/11 now for tomorrow!! Have a good weigh in tomorrow everyone!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bauer0813
    Options
    CIMG0996.jpg

CIMG0997.jpg

Good Morning to all,

Wow I couldn't believe the number I saw on the scale this am - 209.4. I haven't seen this number in almost 2 years - made me cry a little (ok that's because I am such a sap after becoming a mom :blushing: ). I haven't been feeling good this past week and had to have a nasty root canal done so I am attributing this weight lose to not eating a lot since it really hurt to do so. Funny today's word it "not hungry" cause that is what I have been since its been so hard to eat anything.

Good luck to all - off to another day at work :happy:
    ~Chris

p.s. Kim I posted 2 pictures so hopefully you will be able to read 1 of them. My darn Flash on my camera is awful - sorry.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    2011-11-09_07-14-39_718.jpg
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    photo80-1.jpg

Yaaaay much more than I was expecting after yesterdays oops of a bottle of wine! :ohwell: :blushing:

Way to go Chris!!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Weight11-9-11.jpg

I won't tell you how many times I had to get on the D@mn scale to get this number :grumble: ....I was really beginning to think that my scale just didn't go below 168.x - I seriously hate my scale. Anxious to see what my MD scale says next week.

So sorry I don't have any poundage to donate :cry:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    lll.jpg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Well, we have had some GREAT losses today.

Chris, nice to see you break a barrier
    Sara, watch your scale in MD be 5 lbs lighter!!
    Mama, I only had 2 glasses...maybe I should have drank the whole bottle
    Heather, way to rebound!!
    Maria, WOW 173, your my hero!

OK, this is how it works, if you don't lose the 0.4 lbs, your teammates have the opportunity to donate some of their poundage to you. If you have advantages, they can be used to meet your requirements.

Good luck everyone!!

Anne, you still have the 0.5 in the pocket.
    Erin has a 1 lb advantage
    Naomi has a 0.5 advantage
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I am sooo close to the 140s again... Lordy, hurry up!!!
    weight8.JPG
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    168.2 I will post pic this afternoon when I get home. Can't beleive I squeaked by. barely. I had a wonderful time with baby bumpity baby. She looks so good. the weight she has gained is all baby. she looks unpregger from the back and she hasn't gained anything in her face either. She just glows. We tied up all the loose ends on the nursery after the shower so she is all set to go. The white wicker bassinette that she is using (used by her great grandmother, grandmother and me (with her in it) was decorated with giraffe fabric she picked out and her grandmother made a little yarn main and a giraffe tail for the basinette. It was soooo cute. I will try to get the pic posted.