Dawn French - 6 Stone lost

Options
2»

Replies

• KirstFaye
    KirstFaye Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting for a UK girl living in the US. She looks great.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    She looks a lot healthier - and her grin is just a lovely and infectious as ever!
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I was amazed when I saw this yesterday, she looks incredible! And I was only watching the Vicar of Dibley episode with the chocolate fountain the other day...

This episode cracks me up everytime!! im laughing now just thinking about her diving in! LOL

x
  • alisha17m
    alisha17m Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    :heart:

This is awesome :) It means we've got decades more laughs to come from her! Like others I got scared for her when she went from rather plump to full on huge. I'm so pleased for her!
  • lovelar
    lovelar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting for a UK girl living in the US. She looks great.

Same here. Thanks from a UK girl luring in Oz. I love Dawn French and always thought she was stunning even at her biggest but got to say she looks fantastic now.
  • Krissie_Triaxis
    Options
    WOWZER, what a difference. I met her once, in Leigh Delamare Services on the M4 and she was just as infetious and wonderful in person as she come across in her programmes. Go Dawny, :D
  • LorTay8
    LorTay8 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I agree - she has always looked gorgeous - and now she looks even better and it will pay off huge dividends for her health!!! Amazing lovely Dawn!!! She will always be funny! I hope she gets to see all the supportive comments!
  • PandaPop87
    Options
    Oh my gosh what a transformation! I must admit though, she still has that crazy smile :D If Dawn French can do it, so can I! I bet Lenny Henry is kicking himself now! Thanks for posting this! (I've just had myself and two work colleagues huddled round your post looking in amazement)
  • Jane0143
    Options
    First week on MFP and i lost one pound! Very happy about it...9 more to go!

12437691.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Lisasparkle87
    Options
    Divorce has done her wonders! Good for her
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Dont think i can get used to seeing her this size anymore!

Oh well, least she looks great! Wish she would share her secret with us all x
  • PippaJo_
    PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I love Dawn French - how fantastic for her! She looks fabulous, and I'm sure she feels great.
  • michelleion
    michelleion Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am not used to seeing her so small! Well done her!
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    She looks like a different woman
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Wow...

I'm not sure if she's Dawn French anymore? If that makes sense...

I know what you mean! but she does look fab, I've always thought she looked great tho :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!