40241 area?

Options
Hi, I am very new to this and need friends! I would love to walk with someone especially if they have a small dog. I have to lose weight for my daughters wedding in a year.

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am very new to this and need friends! I would love to walk with someone especially if they have a small dog. I have to lose weight for my daughters wedding in a year.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/search?country_id=254&distance=40000&zipcode=40241

Maybe you can find someone here! I input your zip code under the "Find Members" link (it's located just below the food tab etc.). Currently the closest distance you can search for is within 25 miles but who knows who might be in your own backyard. You can also input age, weight to lose etc. if you'd like to do a search for something more detailed.:flowerforyou:

ETA: MFP recently began a Groups feature, perhaps someone has already started a group for Kentucky, if not you can create one for your particular area and others seeing your location may likely join up! That's a nice feature about the Groups you can put info about your area and see who comes along to join your group.

To search for a group that might suit you or to begin one yourself click on the Groups link also located below the food/exercise link up above.

Have fun making new friends in your area...I'm sure you'll find someone!:drinker:
  • Bubdog1
    Options
    I'm not close enough to walk with you, but I live in New Albany and work in Shelbyville. And I have seven (count 'em), SEVEN little dogs! Feel free to add me if you like.