Looking for a 30 DS parnter!

Im going to start 30 day shred today and would love to have a partner. I want somebody who is going to be committed and is online pretty much everyday!

Replies

• bootscronje
    bootscronje Posts: 8 Member
    OK - - - I just got the DVD this weekend and have done it twice, maybe partering up will motivate me to stick to it for 30 days. I am game to partner up if you want!
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 330 Member
    I just got it and am going to start it after I get home from the gym today... ( going to do my 30 min on the treadmill first)
    my problem is I am not home on the weekends or have a dvd player available to me... so am going to have those days off... so not EVERY day but 5 times a week...

if you are interested in adding me anyway go ahead :D I leave this decision to you :D
  • kmaclpn
    kmaclpn Posts: 59 Member
    Ill start mine today :) and motivate you girls if you motivate me?
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    I got it yesterday and wanted to start it but then my temp spiked and I got the flu.... I hope to start it today :)

I also work 12's on weekend so those days are hit or miss depending on if I have the energy. Usually I can on sat's but Sunday's I am usually burned out.
  • awesome...everyone! We can do this....going to be sending friend requests so we can keep each other motivated!
  • schnugglebug
    day 1 done! :D
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    How are you logging it? I could not find 30ds in the database?
  • bootscronje
    bootscronje Posts: 8 Member
    OK - I am starting the 30 days tonight! Going to take my measurements and will stick to it for 30 days straight and then take my measurements again!

Good Luck Everyone!
  • schnugglebug
    I was logging it as high impact aerobics... but someone said it is closer to circuit training so I put it under circuit training...
    mind you we all burn differently depending on our heart rate and weight etc... so I go to this site
    http://www.braydenwm.com/calburn.htm
    enter my gender, age, weight and how high my heart rate was during it (I count my pulse as many times as it beats during a 6 second interval)(right before cool down at the end of the workout) then enter that... for instance it was at 190 for 20 min during the workout says I burned 250 calories...

then I adjust my time or what not when entering my exercise to = that amount...