NS (but also a S) V

Options
Stepped on scale today, weighed less than my fiance! It's a little victory that seems huge!

Replies

• Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine ever weighing less than my partner as he is so slender. That would be a major victory for me. Well done x
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You must have worked so hard for this, and I'm so proud of you. Keep up the fantastic work! :D
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Stepped on scale today, weighed less than my fiance! It's a little victory that seems huge!

Fabulous!!! :flowerforyou:

Sue :smile: x
  • saintlie
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    Good Job ! It must feel wonderful
  • kaciroberts1585
    kaciroberts1585 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!! Way to go girl! That is an awesome victory!!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That's definitely a goal I can't wait to hit, I've never been smaller than my hubby!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Wonderful victory! I think my one of my goals will to weigh less than my husband!
  • lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome!! I understand the feeling. This year, I have finally gotten below my husband's weight too (after 16+ years of marriage). Way to go to you!!! Keep it up!
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Great job!

When I first met my husband he was heavier than me - that would really be something to get back to weighing less than he does!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!