hi everyone, OMG i cant belive what the scales said today!!!

Options
Ive never been one for dieting, basically i didnt think i needed to, I was very active when I was younger, However over the last couple of years ive done less and less! weighed myself today and was almost 200 ibs, no wonder why my jeans dont fit anymore!! I came across this website, so thought I would sign up.
TOday is day 1 lets hope i stick to it, It would be fab to make some friends for support and like wise i would give you the same support, please add me and we can do this togeither!!! good luck everyone. :smile:

Replies

• elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO MFP..YOU WILL DO AWESOME HERE ...ADD ME IF YOU LIKE ...:flowerforyou:
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!! You can add me if you like just take 1 day at a time and stay consistent and remember no one is perfect :-)
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Kudos to you for taking the first step towards a healthy lifestyle. Just take it one day at a time and know that a change will come when you begin to make it happen! Good luck!
  • dkueter94
    Options
    Welcome!!!! We are all on this journey together to support each other! Feel free to add me as your friend if you'd like! :)
  • PghGal2011
    Options
    You got this!
  • swtcynthia4863
    Options
    Welcome this website has made a huge difference for me! Good Luck with your journey!
  • shaunagirl
    shaunagirl Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It is a great website and you can find a lot of support and encouragement here. Feel free to add me if you want.:smile:
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You'll do great. Just record everything for the first few weeks and be honest. Even if you are way over. I still struggle with logging my dinner calories... :)
  • Cysso
    Cysso Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Just remember that it takes time to lose the weight. I know sometimes I want it all gone right now! But, you'll do great! :)
  • jodimcd
    jodimcd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    good luck to you! you can do this! i'm just starting too and would like to lose about 30lbs. i weight 159 and i'm 5' tall. nothing fits me anymore and i'm pretty sick of not wanting to go anywhere because i have nothing to wear!
  • futurerunner
    futurerunner Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    We're right there with you!
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add me! Take it day by day, and remember to put EVERY THING you eat in... cheating only cheats you in the end!
  • SailingMike
    SailingMike Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to learn healthy habits.
  • monilor
    monilor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good morning! We've all had our first day. Feel free to add me and we can support each other :)
  • danabrown68
    Options
    Welcome. Add me if you like. I am pretty new here too. A few weeks now. I kinda fell off a bit, but am back now. I love this site and all of the support. You will do great.
  • jeskie15
    Options
    hi guys thank you all for your support so far, ive dustied off the wii fit and ready to go!!!!! good luck everyone :smile: