Apple cider vinegar

Options
2»

Replies

• bella8282
    bella8282 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    it's worked as an appetite suppressant for me. :) if I'm still hungry after a big meal, I'll take a little swig of it right from the bottle and it works!

You can burn your esophagus doing that!!! Seriously... be careful it is ment to be diluted!
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    i used it in tablet form. it works for a lot of things.
    pardon lack of capitals, i am nursing and typing one handed.
  • skinnyjeans1224
    skinnyjeans1224 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I drink a tablespoon for indigestion and helps immediately. I have a bottle and home and work.
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Can store bought acv work? Is it ok to drink with soda? I hate the taste of acv.
  • Pinacleo
    Options
    My brother started this about four months ago. He's a big guy: 6'2" and just over 300lbs and wanted something that was cheap. Within two months he had to make three new holes on his belt and has now been able to get into clothes he had stored away. He hasn't changed much of his eating habits really, just trying to stay below 2000 for his size. You are supposed to get Apple Cider with the "mother" in it (all the unfiltered fiber, etc.) and dilute it so it doesn't eat the enamel off your teeth. However, when the going got tough my brother just went to good ol' all natural ACV and is still seeing results.

My niece is also taking it and is noticing slow but steady weight loss and my sis in law has "somewhere along the line" lost 25 pounds while taking it for other heath benefits and not changing her diet. It's worth a shot, seriously!
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    hi i just started the acv. is this suppose to make me go to the bathroom a lot and pee?
  • Pinacleo
    Options
    ACV is a detoxifying agent so I wouldn't doubt it.
  • ckoudsi617
    Options
    Has anyone tried apple cider vinegar for weight loss? I have been reading up on it and it seems to work pretty well if you can tolerate the taste. Would love to hear from people who have tried it!! Thanks! :smile:

Just finished my nightly Bloody Mary "Mocktail"! (Hope you like V8 and spicy!):

-5 oz. V8 original Vegetable Juice Cocktail
    -2 Tbsp. Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (unfiltered)
    -Lime juice (as desired)
    -3 drops organic Oil of Oregano
    -Dash of Dave's Insanity Gourmet Sauce (HOT!)
    -Heaping teaspoon CVS Sugar-Free Fiber Powder (Inulin)

Shake it all up with whatever you've got. I use a GNC "Blender Bottle" with wire whisk "shaker ball".
  • well_cometomymind
    Options
    I use to take 2 swigs of it from the bottle a day.

tbh I am not sure if it worked or not because I suffer with an eating disorder.