While we're discussing the Duggars...

Options

Replies

• muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    UH....20 Children....ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • caitindabx
    Options
    Ew.
  • SunsetWinds
    Options
    whatever floats her boat! Hahaha
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    It's a delicacy in some parts of the US. ;-)
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Whatever the baby wants...
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    double post
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I had such a hard time eating when i was pregnant, can't imagine picking up or eating roadkill!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    is that even healthy for the baby? I mean who knows what disease a piece of roadkill carries.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I had such a hard time eating when i was pregnant, can't imagine picking up or eating roadkill!

This.
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    Options
    That made me want to stop eating my breakfast. Blarg
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Protein.
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Ick!

I cannot for the life of me understand how she can go through pregnancy that many times. It's their decision and they're not hurting anyone, but WOW. Especially since they went through so much with the last kid. *smh*
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Not sure how I feel about this, it didnt make me want to throw up, bit it doesn't sound super tasty either lol
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I don't see a problem. It says right there that they are freshly dead, which is more than I can say for the boneless skinless chicken breasts in my fridge right now.
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! No words to describe how gross this is.

Up there with the my strange addiction episode with the lady who was eating her dead husband's ashes out of his urn all day.
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    anybody up for some AWESOME POSSUM or RACK OF RACOON ?
    we have some Road Toad a la mode? Shake and Bake Snake? Chunk of Skunk?
    Swirl of squirrel or our special Bag g Gag.. anything dead in bread!!!
    ( a sign I use to have in my kitchen called the Road Kill Cafe!) lol

not my exact taste
  • kelley_m
    kelley_m Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    re the Dugger...I just don't see how she does it with all those kids...I mean that literly means she has spent the last 23 yrs being pregnant...doesn't she have any individual goals and passions...and lots of the those kids are a year apart...while they may not believe in contraception methods she can count her cycle days and be at least half effective...wow 20 kids...I have one and considering a second and that scares me...I guess you have what you can afford and with a tv show they seem to be able to afford more kids...also probably nice that the other ones are so old
  • nothingisred
    Options
    Wait, unless I misread the article, this isn't the lady that has 20 children, so I don't see why people are commenting on that.

And I don't really see the problem with eating roadkill. I am assuming that she takes it home and cooks it instead of eating it raw straight off the road (if I'm wrong there then that's a different matter).

The animals listed in the article; hare, deer, pigeon, rabbit and owls and pheasant, are all quite commonly eaten here in the UK, with the exception of owl, I haven't heard of anyone eating that before.

Eating them as roadkill is no different to going out hunting and eating what you shoot, and I've never heard anyone question whether or not that is healthy (it might be a morally debatable topic though).

I don't know, maybe I'm completely missing something here? Granted, I've never been pregnant so perhaps that might make people more delicately stomached, which I understand, but besides that, I seriously don't see the problem...
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    anybody up for some AWESOME POSSUM or RACK OF RACOON ?
    we have some Road Toad a la mode? Shake and Bake Snake? Chunk of Skunk?
    Swirl of squirrel or our special Bag g Gag.. anything dead in bread!!!
    ( a sign I use to have in my kitchen called the Road Kill Cafe!) lol

not my exact taste

hahahah

But seriously both women are out of their tree , you would think they would just be falling out of that duggard woman by now sheesh 20 is outraigious this isn't the 1800s