Starting Slim in Six 1 November

Options
Hello,

I'm starting the Slim in Six program at the beginning of next month. I'm looking for others that may be using this program and are looking for other motivated and supportive fitness pals. Send me a friend request if you want to team up.

Have a great day!
Stephanie

Replies

• TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    What is Slim in Six?
  • moon_light10
    Options
    bump
  • almawr
    almawr Posts: 77
    Options
    bump
  • marini03
    Options
    OOH! I love Slim In 6! XD YES! I'll start with you! My mom and I bought it like 5 years ago and ended up never using it. (Just like everything else we buy. lol)
  • drsteph01
    Options
    What is Slim in Six?

It's a DVD workout program.
  • drsteph01
    Options
    OOH! I love Slim In 6! XD YES! I'll start with you! My mom and I bought it like 5 years ago and ended up never using it. (Just like everything else we buy. lol)

Great! I just finished the Ten Minute Trainer program that I bought two years ago. It sat in a box until this past July. I finally got serious and have lost 17 pounds. Going to start a new program to keep things mixed up.
  • Bloomsday
    Bloomsday Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this program with others. I'll send you a friend requst.
  • moon_light10
    Options
    can some-one put details of this up please
    ty
  • drsteph01
    Options
    can some-one put details of this up please
    ty

I will send you a message, if you like. But basically Slim in Six is a DVD workout program developed by Team Beachbody. It is a six week program that you order. It is a mixture of cardio and strength training. If you google Slim in Six or Team Beachbody you will find links. I noticed that you live in Europe. I don't think they ship overseas, but I am sure you can find that program or others through Amazon, etc. I am starting the program so looking for other buddies doing it as well, but also just looking to motivate and support anyone that is serious about building a healthier lifestyle.
  • icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I loved slim in 6 and pLan to do it also with my TMT.....
  • GRINWITHIN
    GRINWITHIN Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just finished "Ramp It Up"

What do think the estimated calories burned is? Just curious... :glasses:
  • drsteph01
    Options

I did Ramp It Up this week wearing a heart rate monitor. I am 5'6" and weigh just over 141 right now. Ithink I push myself fairly well when I exercise. I burned about 400 calories last night.
  • drsteph01
    Options

I did Ramp It Up this week wearing a heart rate monitor. I am 5'6" and weigh just over 141 right now. Ithink I push myself fairly well when I exercise. I burned about 400 calories last night.
  • GRINWITHIN
    GRINWITHIN Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Last weekend I was at a training seminar (two twelve hour days) and did not have the chance to exercise. I came home with the flu and wound up switching from the bands to 3 pound weights because I felt so weak Monday. Did not even get to the end of the strength training before getting lightheaded and realizing I had a head cold.

Have been taking it easy and drinking fluids yesterday to prep for a job interview this afternoon. Hopefully tomorrow I can get back on track.

I have been logging it as High impact aerobics. I have EA2 for the Wii with the heart monitor and on the advanced setting, doing similar exercises I am burning roughly 300-400 calories in about 25-30 minutes. I am guesstimating but it seems to be a fair judgement.
  • drsteph01
    Options
    Last weekend I was at a training seminar (two twelve hour days) and did not have the chance to exercise. I came home with the flu and wound up switching from the bands to 3 pound weights because I felt so weak Monday. Did not even get to the end of the strength training before getting lightheaded and realizing I had a head cold.

Have been taking it easy and drinking fluids yesterday to prep for a job interview this afternoon. Hopefully tomorrow I can get back on track.

I have been logging it as High impact aerobics. I have EA2 for the Wii with the heart monitor and on the advanced setting, doing similar exercises I am burning roughly 300-400 calories in about 25-30 minutes. I am guesstimating but it seems to be a fair judgement.

Hope you are feeling better!