Looking for friends using WW Momentum Plan and MFP

Options
Hi, I am looking to lose about 76 lbs. Started the WW PP plan but it did not work for me. I am doing the original Points system on my own, and Using mfp to calculate my nutrients. I totally love this site btw.. I am looking for friends who are doing the same or just using WW in general so I can have online support. Thanks!

Replies

• SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I am going to WW and doing point plus and logging in here and on the WW site. I feel like it makes me sooooooo much more accountable to be doing both. I need the meetings for the support, inspiration etc so I do meetings on Saturdays. Feel free to add me.
  • newdaynewme
    newdaynewme Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. I will send you a request, thanks
  • Keran24
    Keran24 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am doing the new WW PP plan. I started it just before I started MFP and will continue WW for at least 10 weeks in order to be reimbursed by my employer but I am finding food tracking on MFP easier and am relying more heavily on that for the past 2 weeks.
  • newdaynewme
    Options
    I am doing the new WW PP plan. I started it just before I started MFP and will continue WW for at least 10 weeks in order to be reimbursed by my employer but I am finding food tracking on MFP easier and am relying more heavily on that for the past 2 weeks.

has the PP plan worked for u thus far? I am also finding that mfp is much easier to keep track of, but the WW original plan for me is what works best
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    I lost 30 lbs by following the Weight Watchers plan. I have been maintaining since September of 2010! WW was a great way to open up my eyes to how I was actually eating and it was a great lifestyle change.

Now I have been using MFP to just track my daily calories, etc.

I wish you the best of luck!!
  • newdaynewme
    Options
    I lost 30 lbs by following the Weight Watchers plan. I have been maintaining since September of 2010! WW was a great way to open up my eyes to how I was actually eating and it was a great lifestyle change.

Now I have been using MFP to just track my daily calories, etc.

I wish you the best of luck!!

that is amazing! congrats to u and thanks for the encouragement!
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I lost 18 pounds on the old ww. I did not really like the new system an eventualy dropped out. I gained 9 lbs after that :(

Then I found this site and lost 7 pounds!

I think ww was better at encouraging us to eat fruits and veggies. But MFP I find easier overall becuase calories are much easier to track. And by joing the challenges and tracking my exercise, I exercise lots more. And its free :)
  • Maryjaneshoes
    Maryjaneshoes Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I do both...I find Mfp gives me added support/accountability. I'm 3.6 away from my lifetime goal. Feel free to add me!
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I lost 42 lbs on the old WW program. I have maintained over the years. I want to loose another 10 and was not finding success on the new program. I honestly dont think I was eating enough points. I have just joined MFP. Feel free to join me as a friend. I know exactly what you are going through and have lived with points for years!