Replies

• ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    How about Led Zepplin, ACDC?
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Thinking of making a really long one so it's never the same.
  • gagejennifer
    Options
    I've got one CD that I have over 100 songs on that I listen to while on the treadmil. It has everything from AC/DC to ZZ top on it. LOL. For me it sure makes a mile walk on the treadmill go by fast. If I don't want to listen to that one I change it to the Country one I have.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    what genres?
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Thinking of making a really long one so it's never the same.

Hahaha I just did this last week, do you use home sharing on iTunes? I'll add your comp onto ours and you can see what I've downloaded recently, I downloaded basically aloof the new songs on iTunes
  • caligirl328
    Options
    i try to find music that has a fast upbeat tempo for when i am doing the eliptical and treadmil, it helps me keep up my pace. I usually go to vh1 or mtv and watch the top 40 videos write down any of the songs i like and then go to You tube and grab the music out of the videos.
  • ashleighjoy2007
    ashleighjoy2007 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    i try to find music that has a fast upbeat tempo for when i am doing the eliptical and treadmil, it helps me keep up my pace. I usually go to vh1 or mtv and watch the top 40 videos write down any of the songs i like and then go to You tube and grab the music out of the videos.

How do you get the music out of the videos? =[