Hi everyone!!!

Options
I'm kinda new here I guess, I joined a week or so ago.
I have 2 gorgeous children, a boy 13, and a girl 15 months.
I'm about 80 pounds overweight for my liking and am looking to improve my health and appearance so that my children and I can be proud of me :heart:
Good luck to you all and feel free to drop me a line and say hello :flowerforyou:

Replies

• proudmumoftwo
    Options
    I'm kinda new here I guess, I joined a week or so ago.
    I have 2 gorgeous children, a boy 13, and a girl 15 months.
    I'm about 80 pounds overweight for my liking and am looking to improve my health and appearance so that my children and I can be proud of me :heart:
    Good luck to you all and feel free to drop me a line and say hello :flowerforyou:
  • DebbsHereNow
    DebbsHereNow Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good luck to you ! I am new here also, just joined this week and I can't wait each day to log in and report my meals and exercise! This is just what we need to help us stay on track!
    take care,
    Debbie
  • Phatmomma
    Phatmomma Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm new two. I also want to loose about the same. I am also a proud Mom of two cuties. Good luck!:flowerforyou: :wink:
  • babyhippo
    babyhippo Posts: 247
    Options
    Welcome. So glad you decided to join us. Looking forward to seeing your name pop up on the posts.
  • SheIsVirgo
    Options
    :smile:

Hi everyone. Welcome. You'll find that there are a ton of great people on this site. So please ask questions, join the boards and check in often.

We'll all in this together, so we will support all of you.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I've also just started and am already enjoying it. I have two babies at home, and already find my energy is greatly improved!

Best of luck on the journey!
    :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!