Counting WW pts. vs. calories

Options
I lost quite a bit of weight two years ago with WW and now that I need to take it off again I am wanting to do things a little differently but I am having a hard time transitioning from pts to calories. I like the fact that pts are a smaller number and I can mentally figure what I might have left for the day/meal while with calorie counting I don't have to convert the label to pts. but I have a larger number to deal with and actually have to do some calculating (I know, stop whining, but I'm serious). So my guestion is what do you all do? thanks, di

Replies

• ladydianab
    Options
    I lost quite a bit of weight two years ago with WW and now that I need to take it off again I am wanting to do things a little differently but I am having a hard time transitioning from pts to calories. I like the fact that pts are a smaller number and I can mentally figure what I might have left for the day/meal while with calorie counting I don't have to convert the label to pts. but I have a larger number to deal with and actually have to do some calculating (I know, stop whining, but I'm serious). So my guestion is what do you all do? thanks, di
  • doglvr_75
    doglvr_75 Posts: 144
    Options
    I was having the same problem because I also lost a lot with WW about 2 1/2 years ago and I love the food and activity points as well...because, as you said, you can calculate mentally...BUT...this site does all of the work for you only with calories...just make sure that you log everything....:flowerforyou:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I do both
    They have a handy calculator now too...
    dd