NSV--someone noticed!

Options
mcjabber
mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
FINALLY, lol. The receptionist at my acupuncturist asked if I'd gotten skinnier :bigsmile: I've been in that office twice a week for several months (for a car accident injury). I'm currently a little over 15lbs down. HURRAY!

Replies

• Tuffjourney
    Options
    Kudos. Great NSV :drinker:
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    This is always one of the best NSV's I think. Well done!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Good for you.:flowerforyou:
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    NSV? (Sorry...not up on the message board lingo!)
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Love your profile pic! Are you Jessica with Roger Rabbit?
  • justaxletdown
    Options
    Non-Scale Victory :)
  • mcjabber
    Options
    Love your profile pic! Are you Jessica with Roger Rabbit?

I am Jessica with Roger :) Made my dress and his costume, and won a couple of awards :happy:
  • skymichele
    skymichele Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Grats!!
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    woot!
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Always wondered what NSV meant (im old see lol) but today I had two NSV moments ive plateaued slightly the past few days and thought ive got to do something either up my exercise and /or change my diet some so as i leave for the gym a friend who i haven't seen for about 8 weeks was outside my home walking his dog and his words " God !! you've lost some weight " :-) then after the gym I called at the supermarket where the customer service assistant asked "have you lost weight " and I had a little moment to myself and shouted out YES very quietly LOL
  • Pfreeman79
    Options
    Haha, congrats! I am still waiting for someone to notice my weight loss actually!
  • spottedlee
    Options
    NSV? (Sorry...not up on the message board lingo!)
    Non-Scale Victory -- Any acheivement that doesn't involve scale,, such as other peope noticing you, or clothes got too big, ect
  • spottedlee
    Options
    Haha, congrats! I am still waiting for someone to notice my weight loss actually!
    It wil come around,,trust me!
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Its a great feeling whene that moment finally happens - it took over 60lbs before any changes started to show on me and for people to commenet.

Things can only get better from here on!
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    congrats....
  • hollwoods
    hollwoods Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It's a great feeling isn't it? Great job!
  • mcjabber
    Options
    Thanks folks! As a funny joke today, I tried on some size-smaller jeans. BUT THEY FIT. I bought them. :laugh: NSV #2.
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Thanks folks! As a funny joke today, I tried on some size-smaller jeans. BUT THEY FIT. I bought them. :laugh: NSV #2.

Woot! #2 :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!