25% towards my goal

Options
Joelflow
Joelflow Posts: 22 Member
I just crossed the 40 pound mark and I'm 25 % towards my goal. The weight has been coming off slower than I wanted, but I gotta stay motivated.

Replies

• staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! Keep it up! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • sms1986
    sms1986 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I just crossed the 40 pound mark and I'm 25 % towards my goal. The weight has been coming off slower than I wanted, but I gotta stay motivated.

It's better to lose it slowly over time, because it's easier to keep it off. Weight loss is a long-term solution to a long-term problem. Congratulations on getting a quarter of the way there, though!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Wow! You must have worked so incredibly hard- I'm so happy for you! I admire you so much for sticking with it- I know it could not have been easy. Well done, keep up the fantastic work! You're an inspiration :D
  • luvgreen25
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race. Congrats on your 40 lbs!
  • LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I just hit a quarter of my goal too- half way to halfway!! Keep it up!
  • Joelflow
    Options
    Halfway to halfway, I like that...
  • geco22
    geco22 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! And don't worry that the weight isn't coming off as fast as you might like because the important thing is that you are changing your life. You probably didn't gain the weight overnight, so it won't go away that fast. But making the decision to lose it is one of the best decisions you can make for yourself. Keep up the good work!
  • sybanshee
    Options
    Wow! You must have worked so incredibly hard- I'm so happy for you! I admire you so much for sticking with it- I know it could not have been easy. Well done, keep up the fantastic work! You're an inspiration :D
  • Genkaku
    Options
    The first and last 40 will be the hardest! Congratulations on the victory, keep it up!
  • Joelflow
    Options
    The first and last 40 will be the hardest! Congratulations on the victory, keep it up!

Thanks!
  • ellennow
    ellennow Posts: 568
    Options
    Joel your doing FANTASTIC! You've motivated me to think about buying a jump rope! :) LOL All kidding aside you're doing it dude!
  • keoghorla
    Options
    a 40lb loss is a really amazing result! well done! just think how amazing you will feel every day as you get closer to your goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!