i use my wii fit

Options
and i love it! i mostly use it as a scale. but i do do some of the exercises, balance games, aerobics and whatnot. my favorites are hula hooping, stepping, and the running.

Replies

• tfrancoeur
    Options
    I use mine as well and I like it but I never feel like I am really working out. I wish the wii step would be longer. Do you do the yoga and strength training on it?
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    me too, it's great. i usually do a 30 min jog, step, hula and boxing :)
  • cbrister07
    cbrister07 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Same here. Love the Wii! I use my treadmill for the majority of my exercise, but I also do the wii fit for added movement. I agree it doesn't exactly feel like a workout, but any movement is better than nothing.
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I have both, Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus. I have a ball on it, cause it is something different and keeps me moving, Plus the graphics on the T.V. entertain my 22 month old, so he doesn't get under feet while I am doing it. I'm so afraid of stepping on him. Also the board can be used with EA Active 2. I have a great time doing it, and with me being 130 pounds over my goal weight it is very helpful to me, and gentle on my body. I also use my as a scale, as we don't have one at our house. Not looking forward to sending it off to get repaired. I've had mine 3 years and a cousin stomped on it, and it cracked. The Plus counts your calories burned for you. I've lost 36 pounds since January, and didn't start seriously dieting until last month.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I am buying the wii fit and balance board today. :heart:
  • Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I love my wiifit. I can't use it right now because I don't have a wii anymore (breakups suck) but I really miss it. It was also my only scale!
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOOVE my Wii fit! I bought the board and the fit plus game as a package at the local pawn shop for 30.00. Best I have spent. I like to have it as an option when I am physically not feeling up to the 30 day shred or it is too cold out to walk. I have MS so I have to be careful to not overdo it and this way I STILL get somewhat of a physical moving workout, no matter how minor, I am still doing SOMETHING. the kids like to do it with me so they are amused also..lol
  • amberl10
    amberl10 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have Wii Fit but don't like it nearly as much as my EA Sports Active. I highly recommend this one and I do it a few times a week. It tells you how many calories you're burning off, there's a 30 day challenge or you can just work out based on time. It comes with a resistance band and this band thing that the nunchuck slides into and you wear on your thigh. There is also a EA Sports Active more exercises that I intend to get. I've had EA Sports Active for a year or so and can't say enough good things about it.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I love mine too been using it for physio for a few years, got it when it first came out with the original wii fit game... when first started could only do few of them, but now can do over half of the Wii Fit plus and got fit enough to manage other fitness games too... just finished Exerbeat and just gonna start on EA sports (1st one) to see how many of them I can do.

Hoping to get a boxing game and glove accessory for xmas and another Pilates one! :happy: