Bad Week!!!

Options
sansey
sansey Posts: 113 Member
This week has really sucked! So far this week work has sucked. I got sick and I have not been eating as well as I should and it snowed ths morning!!. It doesn't look like I can get to the gym at all this week because of busy schedules. I don't think its going to be a good week for weight loss.

I just had to complain a little bit. Thanks for listening to my rant! Just gotta get back on the wagon! Nobody said it was gonna be easy.

Replies

• hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat... and it gives me that sinking feeling.... I am sick, work has been terrible, I have not had the energy to work out, and when I do, I cough so hard I wanna yack... This week, might end up sucking... BUT, we will make next week worth it... RIGHT?!
  • rainbowkitty79
    Options
    Hey there. I know it's hard. Some weeks are definitely better than others. You've had a bad week but you will push through.
    Just don't give up. Shrug it off. Move forward. Good luck.
  • mrnls
    mrnls Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can do this. These weeks remind you of how far you have come and the changes you have made. Venting is awesome. It's not letting the negative win and giving you the power to squash it.
    We are all here for you and know you will get through this week stronger and more motivated.
  • ksubbert
    ksubbert Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Life seems to throw changeups when we are expecting fast balls. We all have bad weeks and it's OK to be disappointed.

When you have a bad week and it DOESN'T bother you; that's when you should be alarmed.
  • kellybug123
    Options
    Life seems to throw changeups when we are expecting fast balls. We all have bad weeks and it's OK to be disappointed.

When you have a bad week and it DOESN'T bother you; that's when you should be alarmed.

I second ALL of this! :) Do what you can this week and attack it next week. You can do this!!
  • RosemarySage
    RosemarySage Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I hear you. Don't be too discouraged. Make sure you drink plenty of water and take your vitamins and minerals. Treat yourself well and some good chicken soup can't hurt.
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    We all have them, man. Keep your head up and keep on keepin' on!
  • sunshinelover22
    Options
    “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” Maya Angelou