insight game

Options
Frost
Frost Posts: 312 Member
What your favorite animal is says a lot about your personality. If you'd like to know what post your favorite animal and then later tonight or tomorrow I'll post a list of answers to the animals that everyone posted. (I'll do individual answers if I have time.)

Replies

• Frost
    Options
    What your favorite animal is says a lot about your personality. If you'd like to know what post your favorite animal and then later tonight or tomorrow I'll post a list of answers to the animals that everyone posted. (I'll do individual answers if I have time.)
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Wolf

if your analysis is not to my liking I will eat you
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    dalmatian

octopus

jellyfish
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Wolf

I have a wolf in my backyard
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Frog!
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    lion (changed my mind. it was originally tiger)
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    None...I'm not really an animal/pet lover
    is that an acceptable answer?

Ok, as to not be difficult...if I had to pick one...it....would...be a ...shark....always been fascinated by them
    (even got a tat of one)

Kim
  • MFR1974
    MFR1974 Posts: 92
    Options
    Koala...

closer to home, Golden Retrievers
  • diannawilliams4
    Options
    Dolphin

162138.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    dolphin
    elephant
  • Frost
    Options
    Wolf

Just don't huff and puff and blow my house down!
  • banfathi99
    banfathi99 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    chinook
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    The wolf!! Just look at my beautiful girl....:heart::heart: :heart: She is the love of my life!:love::love: :love:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    robin
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    The wolf!! Just look at my beautiful girl....:heart::heart: :heart: She is the love of my life!:love::love: :love:

lucky you:smile:
  • ClarkOMan
    ClarkOMan Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    A brown bear.
  • Stephanie1973
    Stephanie1973 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would have to say a cat. I have two (Gabriel & Moses):heart: & horses
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    1. dog
    2. turtle
    3. birds

Sorry, I love animals and couldn't choose just one.

Memaw
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    rabbits/bunnies
  • Frost
    Options
    Here's the first few in no particular order:

Wolf: Wolf folks are natural teachers. They can be leaders or followers but always possess the natural ability to teach with ease. Highly adaptable. Family is of utmost importance but the term family also includes close friends. A wolf person will give someone few chances who harms or lies to them. But they give zero chances to anyone who harms or lies to their family/extended family. Survival is never a question. A wolf person does what they have to do for the good of themself and those they love.
    One of my favorites.

Dog: Dog people are super loyal friends. This is the person you can call at midnight crying about an ex and they will not only listen but tell you how much you deserve better. The dog person likes and needs play time. They have hobbies. Family and friends are important. A dog person likes to entertain especially at home. Intuitive and loyal friends.

Dalmation: see above with an addiion of: This is a working class dog. This means you are a busy person who likes to work and have a purpose. The black and white coloring can represent duality meaning you are attracted to opposites of yourself. And you crave or value balance in your life.

House cat: The house cat person is a person who values "me time" yet loves to be social when the mood strikes. They are creative most often artitstic people. Cat people have a tendency to do things in bursts then have resting periods between projects, outings, cleaning, etc. Cat people are normally intelligent and caring. They have an attraction to pretty things and tend to be slightly but not overly materialistic.

More later.....