Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest, Week #10

Options

Replies

• losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    101_3820-1.jpg

Up a whopping 1.5. Feeling pretty defeated. However, I am finally getting back to myself - healthy again. Meds will be completed is less than a week, and I'm starting to exercise again.

I WILL BE BACK in second chance :)

Kim - can I give my .5 in the pocket away?
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Good job, Robin!!! You kept it real even with traveling and a mini-vacay...

Anne, you can borrow some weight from your friends. So, with your 0.5 lbs advantage, you will need 1.4 lbs from your friends. Ask them to borrow some. Of course, you can donate any winnings you want.

So, I will be posting weight in a little while. I was up 1 lb today. I will be enlisting the help of my teammates as well. But, first, I am going to drink a little water and exercise. I am getting my period any minute now; just ask the people I want to murder that live with me.

Also, I am on a thread with other rippers and they are upset about not losing any weight yet. I am trying not to be upset about not losing weight. I am looking at the positives like now I have 2 pair of size 12s that I can pull off without unbuttoning. I am really thinning out at the ribcage area. You know, right below the bust. I am starting to resemble a waistline figure.

So, I have another wicked twist for next week. Don't go crazy with celebrating tonight. I will post details later with the results.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Don't go crazy with celebrating tonight. I will post details later with the results.

ummm......too late :ohwell:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I hear ya Sara. We just gorged at THE BEST Medditeranean restaurant EVER!!

But I then went next door to the Natural Foods store and bought some quinoa. Thats gotta kinda cancel it out right?? Lol
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

But I then went next door to the Natural Foods store and bought some quinoa. Thats gotta kinda cancel it out right?? Lol

Heck yeah! Just like the veggies canceled out the extra cheese and Southwest sauce I got on my sub....and the pear canceled out the doritos and m&ms. And, I'm sure there will be some veggies on the pizza I'm having for dinner tonight :blushing:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    hahaha it's all about delicate balance!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Ohhh, girls, you crack me up!!!

• 2 biggest losers get advantage: first place, 1 lb. and second place, 0.50 lb.
    • After elimination, lowest 2 losers get disadvantage: lowest, .50 lb. and second-to-last .25 disadvantage

Just remember the incentives when you are doling out to save your friends :devil:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    P1020821.jpg

No gain, no loss

I might be reposting later if I can shed another 0.4 lbs....

Second Chance peeps:
    Ron posted verbally 202.6
    Jaimie posted verbally 149.0
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    nothungry.jpg I'm down 0.8lbs
    What an incentive Kim... We haven't seen such a great overall weight loss from everyone in a while. Heather and Chris... way to rock the scale ladies:drinker:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go everyone - so proud!! SO SO PROUD!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    911.jpg

.66lb loss!!! Whoaaa just scraped it in after all that camping weight! :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    post after i work out this morning after drop me kiddies off at school.. UGH im probs out this week :sad: and a BEEP week.. drank heaps last weekend and ate what ever LOL goes to show when you do be prepared to put some weight on..
  • Naomi113
    Options
    post after i work out this morning after drop me kiddies off at school.. UGH im probs out this week :sad: and a BEEP week.. drank heaps last weekend and ate what ever LOL goes to show when you do be prepared to put some weight on..

001-1.jpg

just a question to guys , have you ever said to a lady awesome job on work out but think that might be added up wrong as she had walking 5mph at 45mins at 768 cals burned. i just said something to her . that she might want to recheck them due to i once put in something like that and faith pulled me up on it and should me how to really do it. and it wasn't that high. her other mpf pals then said what makes you think that and i told her about how faith showed me how to do it and that i was just looking out for her as you dont want to know all that hard work working out and you think you have so many cals spare each time and only to find out you didn't have that much spare and ben over eating for so long.

anyways she did end up saying i use heart rate monitor and did push ups etc. and i said cool no worries she did't put that with her exercise ... but why do women have to be so huffy about it when you trying just to help i know what it feels like to be this freakin heavy and fat!!!
    trying not to let it get to me.. sigh ... dont under stand

oh and if im out which i think i am thanks for the awesome journey guys :flowerforyou: !!!! been awesome great to have use to get through some weight lost still cant believe i lost 46inches lol... boggles my mind that does!! :bigsmile:
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi Members,

I wanted to direct your attention to this post about migrating your group thread into a Group using our newly debuted Group feature.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/390510-support-groups-challenges-please-migrate-to-groups

If you have questions, feel free to PM me. I think you'll find that transitioning your thread to an official Group is a major upgrade in terms of your ability to interact with each other.

If you've already posted an invitation to your followers to join a Group you've formed, forgive me for not seeing it in the thread!

Thanks!
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    142.2 this morning. Will post the pic when I get home from work.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    10week.jpg
    now its official:laugh:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Dang, I feel violated...a stranger saw my feet :blushing:

Heather is in 1st place
    Erin is in 2nd place for winners

So, I think Bauer will donate 1 lb and that brings her to -0.85 lbs. total loss

Anne will still need 0.9 lbs donated. Bauer may be able to do more; but, I will have to crunch the numbers so that she doesn't get a disadvantage.
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Dang, I feel violated...a stranger saw my feet :blushing:

Heather is in 1st place
    Erin is in 2nd place for winners

So, I think Bauer will donate 1 lb and that brings her to -0.85 lbs. total loss

Anne will still need 0.9 lbs donated. Bauer may be able to do more; but, I will have to crunch the numbers so that she doesn't get a disadvantage.

I think on our thread they've figured it out so Chris doesn't have to donate anything. They've been working hard on figuring it out for me :)
  • Naomi113
    Options
    does that mean im not out??? or am i hahaha

hey that group thingy is pretty cool !!! kim will you let us know when you start this up again and will you do it in a group??
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    DSC01453.jpg

Here it is!