Weight loss with c25k

Options
Hey all! I was just wondering, for those who have completed c25k, how much weight did you lose? I just started Monday and am feeling great! Also new to MFP and looking for friends. Thanks!

Replies

• stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 4th week and can't wear my jeans without a belt. The one old pair of size 4s I have fits me again! That being said, I've also been eating really well and haven't cheated at all - haven't wanted to, because I feel so good about running. :)
  • jennyc708
    Options
    I am actually going to start this today. I looked it up online and decided that I could do it!! It will be interesting to see answers.
  • ChristinaLConway
    ChristinaLConway Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    wanna see the answers to this, I plan to start monday
  • justaskforbrandy
    justaskforbrandy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 12 pounds since I started c25k. I'm on week 6 and have been doing it for a month (i didn't take very many breaks inbetween days lol) i also count my calories and (on most days) drink a tonnn of water.
  • deex18
    deex18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i lost seven pound wit c25km and other exercise... i am starting back again soon i was ill and couldnt go running for a while but my fitness is way better in general since finishing the program three weeks ago!!!
  • aimsterct
    aimsterct Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've lost about ten pounds doing Couch 2 5k. I just completed the program Monday. That being said, I didn't lose at ALL during the first 3 weeks because I didn't track or really control my food. Once I started doing that, then the weight started coming off.
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    On week 6 and I've lost about 12 lbs since starting. I lost about 10 lbs in the six weeks prior to starting.