Options
I am new to the site, but not new to weight loss. I have been on a weight loss journey for the past 14 years. My weight has see-sawed back and forth. This time I have decided to do it for good. We have recently bought a Wii and the Wii fit board. I have been working out on it for approximately 20 days. I look forward to getting to know you all.:heart:

Replies

• PATTIPEANUT
    PATTIPEANUT Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site, but not new to weight loss. I have been on a weight loss journey for the past 14 years. My weight has see-sawed back and forth. This time I have decided to do it for good. We have recently bought a Wii and the Wii fit board. I have been working out on it for approximately 20 days. I look forward to getting to know you all.:heart:
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy: