30DS starting friday! Feel free to join in!

Options
Me and another MFP member Hypermad are starting the 30DS on fri, doing it everyday! taking before and after measurements aswell as after every level (every 10 days) and normal weigh in on a fri (for me anyway)
anyone feel to free to add us and join in! hopefully we can all motivate eachother :D If theres enough of us i'll form a group!

Replies

• phiddy23
    phiddy23 Posts: 103
    Options
    I've just got this, so people can add me as a friend if they want :) Tried it today but had to stop after a couple of minutes because of calf pain (I think I pulled a muscle or something yesterday) Was intense but good :) not a big fan of press ups though buhh
  • GinNouveau
    GinNouveau Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    There is an open 30 Day Shred group if you would like to join!
  • TheCeebles
    Options
    Hey hey! My mum has decided she didnt like 30DS so i'm in :D
  • bigbugboo
    Options
    Started this today...........it's epic!! Couldn't believe how hard it was, but reckon it'll give great results. I'll join in. Feel free to add me for support : )
  • mrsvelasco
    Options
    okay, im new here and clueless, can anyone tell me what this 30ds thing means or what it is all about...thanks
  • TheCeebles
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred DVD - check it out :)
  • Katyfat2fit
    Katyfat2fit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bring on the burn........and the fab christmas night out bodys!!!! :)
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Hi, there are a few of us ( about 20, starting this friday too. we have 5 teams. Let us know how your teams do and we can have a shred off! might be fun!
  • MaManeenCal
    MaManeenCal Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just got 30DS in the mail yesterday! I'm totally in!!!
  • justkj
    justkj Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started today L1D1 - OMG! I did measurements before and photo's too, will be interesting to see the results at the end of each level.