Anybody else have a family member or friend that doesn't sup

Options
I do, and its absolutely frustrating and annoying, like I don't know what's best for me or something.
How do you deal without snapping at them? :/

Replies

• Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    that doesnt sup? Support?
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Ya. I just posted a blog post about it. I'm really upset right now... the only way I know how to deal with it, is running. Or a high intensity work-out. Seriously, the more you lose, the worse they will treat you. There is nothing you can do other than accept they are acting that way because they're unhappy with themselves.
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    The only real logical thing to say about it: Control.
    Are they are typical person that likes to direct what you do?
    You setting your own ambitions and goal wasn't their 'plan' or maybe they are feeling like you've always needed them to succeed and now out of no where your taking initiative to do it yourself... this could cause their 'wall'.

All I can say is: SUCCEED.
    Work and work hard.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    yep. He tries, I guess, but not really. He's always bringing home candy and beer and wanting to go to buffets, knowing that I don't. It's fine to do it every now and then and I realize that they shouldn't be forced to change because we are but still. A little support would be nice.

**My husbands getting a little better at this, but still needs improvement.
  • alyssanichele
    Options
    that doesnt sup? Support?

Yes, the topic stopped there I guess because it was too long.
  • Raihaanah
    Raihaanah Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Awww... i'll be your family..i dont even bother with telling my peeps whats going on.. they dont ask, they just wont know..they dont seem interested anyway, so i live my life as if they dont exist, in a sense, but know i DO have family, but whatcha gon do?, cant stress about it, then you'll trigger something bad and gain weight..:ohwell: So here's to us..I'll be your sister, aunt or whatever, cuz sometimes I do want that companionship, someone thats going through the same as I..TAKE CARE:flowerforyou:
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    The only real logical thing to say about it: Control.
    Are they are typical person that likes to direct what you do?
    You setting your own ambitions and goal wasn't their 'plan' or maybe they are feeling like you've always needed them to succeed and now out of no where your taking initiative to do it yourself... this could cause their 'wall'.

All I can say is: SUCCEED.
    Work and work hard.
  • Bmoney11239
    Bmoney11239 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My girl don't know how to support me at all, she really just tries to DO IT her way, she brings home a box of sweets and some unhealthy things, and says well then just dont eat it. i tell her if my sefl control was better i would be skinny. i need some mental and moral support. and i get none of that. WE ARGUE ALL THE TIME OVER THIS! she just don't see what i need to be done. she always thinks it's her way that will work. when i now know better i am taking control of my own health. if she don't understand, then she is just going to be really confused while i get my sefl SEXY!
  • alyssanichele
    Options
    Thanks for the responses everyone - glad I'm not the only one dealing with this. I feel like so many few people support me on this. They just don't understand..