Zumba NSV!

Options
It used to be all I could do to make it through the beginer 20 minute "class" on my PS3 game. I just finished the 45 minute intermediate class!!! I just switched to the intermediate 20 minute classes mid last week and i decided to just go for it on the 45 minute one and i made it all the way though without having to stop and take a break!!! YAY!!!!! :o)

Replies

• rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    That's Great!
  • Booots233
    Options
    oh my gosh ive been doing zumba to, but i do the intermediate i just found out about the easier classes yesturday actually but yeah its tuff but i enjoy zumba so much :)

So proud! keep up the good work, and don't give up(:
  • LaTee21
    LaTee21 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • gvswaim
    Options
    congrats :)
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congrats on pushing through. You rock!!:smile:
  • angeleyes4643
    angeleyes4643 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Woohoo !!!! Soon you'll be able to do 2 hours with no problem. Keep up the great work !!
  • southerncharm4
    Options
    I have just found out about myfitnesspal but have been attending a Zumba class for about a year now. I have really been able to go down in pants sizes. It is really a great workout so hang in there and just do what you can. It sure beats sitting on the couch!
  • divinesaber
    divinesaber Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up! :D
  • Wonderfilledwoman
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!
  • Jacksonsmomma2211
    Jacksonsmomma2211 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love my Zumba game! Good for you! I can't wait to get that far. I just started the intermediate 20 minute class. Keep up the good work. Before you know it you will be up to the Zumbathon!!!
    You Rock!
  • edisonswifey
    edisonswifey Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You have inspired me to put in my Zumba DVD tonite. :)
  • jadick825
    jadick825 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • kolyn75
    kolyn75 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    GREAt Job .... so glad you posted this.. I have been looking on here to see if anyone has lost any wieght doing the zumba on the game systems. I have zumba on the WII and love it. But I am just getting started. Hope you keep posting and post your progress. Good Luck to you!:wink:
  • MercedesV
    MercedesV Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    WoHOO!
  • kellybug123
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the great work! :)
  • sweetsexy43
    sweetsexy43 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Zumba is my excercise of choice. I go to a class 2x's per week..Love it..Keep up the good work!
  • rockchick90
    Options
    woop! I love that game?
    Though how do you unlock the intermediate? because it only lets me keep doing the beginnger 20 min and ive done them both loads now! wanna step it up a gear!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Congratuations! Nice NSV!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kristitampl
    kristitampl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Outstanding Job! Keep It Up!
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should try a live class though, they are laid back and no one judges you! The energy from a real class is really awesome :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!