New to My fitnesspal

Options
I am hoping and praying this will keep me motivated to get 35 lbs. off!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Log on every day even it you are not eating right. Make it a clean lifestyle. Think before you reach and remember it's all up to you. :drinker:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    well then Welcome!! Add me if you like!!
  • destinysmommy2011
    Options
    Good Luck! We are all here to help support and give you a lil push if you happen to need one. Im new to the site as well have met some amazing people on here and have gotten some great advice. You are welcome to add me if you would like :)
  • Erinacarr
    Options
    Log on every day even it you are not eating right. Make it a clean lifestyle. Think before you reach and remember it's all up to you. :drinker:

^^I love this, thank you :)
  • toontrev
    Options
    :smile: This is the first diet I have done.. I was 223lbs 13 days ago, I have lost nearly 10 pounds. along with the calorie count I am jogging (first time in ages). I don't go over my calorie allowance and am loving it.
  • rainbowkitty79
    Options
    Welcome! You going to love it!!!! Good luck on your journey! Add me if you like!
  • spa9177
    spa9177 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Welcome this is a great place and I have been on this site for almost a year in January...LOVE IT!! Feel free to add me!!
  • DeepAsAPlate
    DeepAsAPlate Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Don't think of it as a diet; diets are temporary. This is a tool to help you achieve a healthier, more active lifestyle and a community that's ready to cheer you on every step of the way.
  • southerncharm4
    Options
    I just found out about this site today also lets give it our best shot and see where we go.
  • lizgreenhill
    Options
    Welcome! this is by far one of the best websites i have found. im sure your going to love it. just make sure you log in all of your food no matter how good or bad you may have done for the day. Seeing what you eat/ take it and knowing where you need to impove is the best thing for a diet. Good lukc to you . Feel free to add me for any support you may need along the way!
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

I've just ready half way point with 35 or so to go. You're welcome to add me if you want someone shooting for the same loss!

Good luck! MFP is AWESOME!!
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You can't have too many friends, add me if you like. We are close to the same age.
  • soonerchick14
    soonerchick14 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me if you like.
  • anglia97
    Options
    Hi! I'm not new to "My fitness pal" but I am new to the community. My fitness pal has truly helped me in my journey to a slimmer me. My Fitness Pal + Zumba Fitness is awesome! I feel great. There is one thing I did not know. I did not know that you are suppose to EAT the calories you've burned during exercise. I've seen 1/2 a lb to a lb a week weight loss but I wonder if I ATE what I burned if I'd loose more? Does any one know?
  • knight_ashly
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm new to the site. My boyfriends cousin introduced me to the site. I'm a loving mother to two wonderful children and it's hard to keep up with them being over weight. I'm 220 lbs and my goal weight is 135. I'm hoping to loose this by this time next year or sooner. I don't always follow through with dieting because of lack of support. I hope this site will help me tramedously( hope i spelled that right). I hope i can meet new people and gain a new lifestyle from this site. :happy: