Lynx
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    Options
    Kittens/Cats:smile:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    The wolf!! Just look at my beautiful girl....:heart::heart: :heart: She is the love of my life!:love::love: :love:

lucky you:smile:

I have a wolf too, and while I love her dearly, I always caution people when speaking of having a wolf themselves. Mine was SUPER destructive for the first 4-5 years of her life. I'm talking damages in the $1000's. Super, extremely, shockingly destructive. The short list of career highlights includes: linoleum flooring ripped off the floor, window/door screens torn open/removed, cable TV connections severed, leather motorcycle seats eaten (twice), spray paint cans chewed open, sprinkler system dug up and chewed up, she unearthed a tree, she ate a door. I cannot emphasize enough how difficult it was. She is also very mentally unbalanced-she gets freaked out by weird things and runs/paces/howls. Silly things like my DH wearing a baseball cap. Or a helium balloon. I think this is the reason why so many hybrids end up in shelters/euthanized/abandoned. After having one, I won't have another, and I kinda don't think they should be bred. Leave them in the forest where they belong. That said, I know they are all different and some may not have the traits that mine had/has.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Wolf: Wolf folks are natural teachers. They can be leaders or followers but always possess the natural ability to teach with ease. Highly adaptable. Family is of utmost importance but the term family also includes close friends. A wolf person will give someone few chances who harms or lies to them. But they give zero chances to anyone who harms or lies to their family/extended family. Survival is never a question. A wolf person does what they have to do for the good of themself and those they love.
    One of my favorites.

very good
    I like it :smile:
  • Stephanie1973
    Stephanie1973 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :happy:

Thank you Frost
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    currently, fish r my favs. :happy:
    i've had a beautiful fresh water tank going for about 20 yrs now.
    one of my "life goals" is to own and maintain a huge salt water tank.