Anyone from Idaho

Options
I live in Lewiston Idaho and I'd like to find a few more pals a little closer to home.... It would be awesome as they understand more of the challenges of living in this area!

Replies

• JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Spokane but down in Portland now, regardless...Welcome!
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I live near Idaho Falls.
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    Welcome - I live in Spokane.
  • laffinalot
    laffinalot Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I live near Rexburg!
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Yes, I live in the "Treasure Valley". What a misnomer :laugh:
  • MCYoung
    MCYoung Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Welcome..... I am in Utah ~ and if it weren't for the 11 hour drive...... or the 600+ miles ~ we could be neighbors :blushing:
    Best of luck in your journey!! If you want to add me as a friend I will be here for ya!!
  • wamaverick
    wamaverick Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Folks! Glad to meet all of you!
  • stacey_walley
    Options
    was born and raised in clark fork Idaho and now I currently live in mountain home. its great to see some other idahoians.
  • DCUMM
    DCUMM Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi! I'm in Idaho Falls. Also looking for some friends nearby to chat with :)
  • grannisue
    Options
    Does a Utah neighbor count? Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend. This sight is great, so many great people and so supportive.
  • Merrinoel
    Merrinoel Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Greetings from Coeur d Alene! Challenges of the great northern Idaho? Like that I slept 10 hrs. last night, and then just now woke up from a 20 minute nap? Lol. Yep, winter's comin!

Friend me! We can do this. Although my goal for the rest of the holidays is to maintain my almost 50 lb loss since Feb. I am determi ed to get through this holiday season with fitness as my priority! I'll hit it hard again in January. Good luck, and welcome to mfp!
  • wamaverick
    wamaverick Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love that some of you guys are only two hours away from me! Maybe when I'm up that way shopping at trader joe's, the mall, or Pull N' Save...I will have to connect face to face....that is if you want to.
  • emilytgs24
    emilytgs24 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I live in Boise!
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm a little south of Boise/Meridian (but not as far south as Kuna!)

Someone started a Group! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/668-from-idaho-and-getting-fit