Help me im so lost

Options
Hi there I signed up to use this fabulous feature yesterday, the only issue I am having is every issue. I dont know how to add food each time I try it doesnt let me, I can only add calories and nothing else. I dont know where to go to look for the information I need. And funnily enough it took me 20 minutes to find where I can write a post. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And good luck to all your doing a fantastic job :)

Replies

• busymomof6
    busymomof6 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Try going into your home page and click on settings and go to change diary. That tells you what you want to show for your food (fat, carbs, fibre etc) Hope it works for you.
  • Lif95
    Lif95 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Click on the blue food tab at the top. You'll then see a screen with breakfast lunch etc on. Click the add food option under each meal and you will then get a search box to search the database. Type in any food and you should get a list of suggestions to click on. You can then enter portion size, one slice or two etc on the right hand side. Hope this helps x
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Are you using the full site or a phone app?
  • swunky
    Options
    hi im using the full site thanks everyone for the guidance so far, i will give it another go, as for now im so lost :(