New Guy

Options
I'm very happy I found this app! So far, I can't put my phone down or stop opening the website to tweek and check things! The scanner function is the bomb! The biggest plus so far for me is being able to punch in my food on my phone while or after eating so I can stay current and not have to remember to add it later on in the day when I'm at my pc.

THANK YOU so much for this program. It definitely jump started my weight loss program again!

Kevin

Replies

• sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Awesome that you found it! Sounds like you're already using the tools available to you. They help a ton!

Best wishes to you on your journey!
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    welcome! good luck! :)
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. Yes the support here is incredible. If you like you can add me as a friend. all the best Norma
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Welcome!!!

This site is amazing for motivation and support.

Heather :smile:
  • MrHowittzer
    MrHowittzer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I just started as of yesterday myself and love the iPhone app as well as the Droid app I have on my Tablet. They are great tools.
  • mmariag
    mmariag Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm very happy I found this app! So far, I can't put my phone down or stop opening the website to tweek and check things! The scanner function is the bomb! The biggest plus so far for me is being able to punch in my food on my phone while or after eating so I can stay current and not have to remember to add it later on in the day when I'm at my pc.

THANK YOU so much for this program. It definitely jump started my weight loss program again!

Kevin

There's a scanner function? I didn't know that LOL. I'll have to look for it! Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • kgcart
    kgcart Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    MM, it's so cool! At dinner tonight, I wasn't sure how to add the different foods in the wok so I scanned the chicken, black beans, olive oil, diced tomatoes all by the UPC code then adjusted the serving sizes. The only thing I looked up was the veggies which were steamed with the rest. Easy and actually fun!
  • kgcart
    kgcart Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you!