New and i need support

Options
depression got me down and i gained the 60 pounds back that i lost and cant find the energy to do it again... looking for support and i give great support too :smile:

Replies

• teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I've dealt with depression before. I'm in a happy place right now thanks to the docs + exercise. :love:

I'll add you.
  • pattythebrat
    Options
    tyvm! and glad you are so happy! :love:
  • vittix
    vittix Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling all to well. Meds sometimes don't help. Keep your chin up :)
  • prunella1066
    prunella1066 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I understand how you feel......I've been there myself! It's a long, lonely road!! I wish you the best!! I'm in a much better place now and am really happy the direction my life is going!! Hang in there!!

Please add me if you want.......I love the support and love to give it!!
  • jpowell510
    Options
    Would love to be part of your support team and would love to have you as part of mine. Only one of friends knows what I'm doing because I didn't want to tell a lot of people in case I failed. So, I've had some real victory moments as well as real down ones and don't have anyone to share them with. Would be great to have support people who get it.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    heyyy... we're here for you.. feel free to add me if you like.
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling! Having a crappy day today but mfp posts have kept me from using food to feed my feelings! Good luck on your journey add me if you'd like.
  • jdrzal
    jdrzal Posts: 21
    Options
    I totally understand. I've been through the same. I've and depression and anxiety since I was a kid. I am 21 yrs old now. And I am making a change in life.

It is def scary! And it is much easier to settle for less. When I look in the mirror I hate what I see, not because Im overweight but I see the potential I have and how I gave up on myself so easy. You must dig deep to find your inner strength.

Some may beg to differ, but I believe losing weight is 90% mental and 10% physical. Get angry, get upset, cry, be proud, get excited and be happy! Deal with any issues you be struggling with that could be holding you back from your goal. Support is def key! You have made a huge step in your life by your post. Keep your head held high and enjoy this journey. Don't give up! And when you feel like giving up, remind yourself why your doing what your doing.

I wish you the best of luck! :smile:
  • pattythebrat
    Options
    ty all so very much! this is exactly what i need!!!!!!!!!!