What is the most you have ever lost in a say or week?

Options
I'm just wondering what the most is that other people are losing. Personally, the most I have ever lost is 2 lbs in a day, 10 in a week. My usual is 1 lb a day, everyday.

Replies

• oktg
    oktg Posts: 13
    Options
    most i've lost is 4 pounds in a week
  • The most I lost in a day was 4 pounds and the most in a week has been 6.
  • cpow81
    cpow81 Posts: 114
    Options
    The most I've lost is 3.6lbs in 1 week - it was recently too.
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    i lost 4.5 pounds in 1 week
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I only weigh once a week. 10 is the most I've lost and that was the first week. Trying to stay 1-2 pounds per week now.
  • magdamccraven
    magdamccraven Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 lbs. in 3 days when I got on a diuretic but that doesn't really count.
    The most weight I ever lost in a week was 10 lbs.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'm just wondering what the most is that other people are losing. Personally, the most I have ever lost is 2 lbs in a day, 10 in a week. My usual is 1 lb a day, everyday.

You lose a pound a day? Everyday? So you'll hit your 13lb loss goal weight next week?
  • punkarella
    punkarella Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been doing mfp for 5 days and have lost 7 pounds already.
    I'm thrilled but especially as I have just started, I believe it would be a lot of fluid
    I feel a lot less bloated already
  • silverfox678
    silverfox678 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    When i first started i lost 6lbs in the first week...now i avg about 2.5 per week.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    2.5 in one week. Only happened once.
  • Craftlm
    Options
    How do you lose a pound a day?
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Lost 11.2 lbs my first week, but it was my first week so I don't count it. The most after that in one week was 6.6 lbs.
  • OliveLucas
    Options
    3 lbs is the most I've ever lost in a week.
    on average I can lose anywhere from 0.2 ~ 1 lb a week... not very much :frown: but with my heigh and weight, that's ok.
  • gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    14 lbs with water fasting.. regained it and more in a month
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    i lost 4.5 pounds in 1 week

Pounds Em? You've gone to the dark side! :tongue: :tongue:
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    Used to lose 1 lb per week, now 0.5 lb per week, if I'm lucky.
  • LisaMarieee
    LisaMarieee Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    The most I've lost in a week is 7lbs. In a day, 3lbs.
  • swagson
    Options
    I lost 15 pounds once in about a week, from eating only one thing a day. at least i think so HAHAHA.... /unsure
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I think at my heaviest I lost 8 or 9 pounds in a week. But I probably averaged between 1.5-2 pounds a week for the duration of the process.
  • cpotter4
    cpotter4 Posts: 116 Member
    Options

You lose a pound a day? Everyday? So you'll hit your 13lb loss goal weight next week?

Yes I lose a pound a day and I will hit my goal weight loss next week. That is my first goal then I will reset my setting for a lower weight. I have a thing where if I set it too low it seems impossible so I do it by how much I want to lose by something happening. For example, I set this goal weight based on my boyfriend coming home for thanksgiving.
    And also make sure you understand I said my "usual" is a pound. Sometimes Wednesdays are hard because I have to have dinner with my grandma on Wednesdays and she always enjoys cooking food for me. Its a great thing it truly is but her cooking isnt exactly light, so usually I don't lose anything from Wednesday to Thursday. But then I pick right back up again.