NSV - Looks like Liposuction

Options
bshedwick
bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
So I'm almost 3/4 of the way to my goal, and it seems like most of my weight has come from my belly and my face and neck.

The other day, my wife jokingly asked if I had a secret liposuction, because that's what it looked like. I responded back, "not liposuction. More like BradBeenRunnin-o-suction"

Now every time I go to the gym or out for a run, my wife tells to me to have a fun time doing BradBeenRunnin-o-suction!

I kind wish that I had taped myself before I really started, because it would be nice to see how many inches off of my waist I've lost.

Replies

• oneLessS
    oneLessS Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Too funny. Good job!
  • yclayborne32
    Options
    I've been thinking about doing the same thing like taking a picture of myself every week so I can really see me progress. I think I will start this week.
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    WTG Brad! That's great:drinker:
  • ncqueenbee
    ncqueenbee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous! I wish my weight would come off of my belly. That is my problem area. Congratuations!
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    hahaha Brad! Great job! Cheaper than any lipo suction your could do!
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Thanks all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!